• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your life is a weekend when you don't have a job

Forum Clout
There's a feasible internet series where Quasi inherits the half-house, has a "guest" over every episode (you can wear a ski mask, I'd go luche libre because Mexicans let me culturally appropriate) and it's kind of a casual "Comedians in Cars Having Coffee" thing. Quasi can do the interviewer thing and just have us discuss Patrick (and other things) while literally talking in all the rooms of the half-hovel.

If that was any other lolcow that you knew nothing about, you hear that premise, maybe you'd check out an episode? Cut all the bombs we'd make, do 10-15 minutes of solid jokes. Maybe 2-3 minutes to humanize each of us, talk about whatever you do that you could Patrick-spin into how you're a good person. Joe Matarese did it for NBC! We could all tell our stories to teacher. But if you're totally evil, just lie.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
There's a feasible internet series where Quasi inherits the half-house, has a "guest" over every episode (you can wear a ski mask, I'd go luche libre because Mexicans let me culturally appropriate) and it's kind of a casual "Comedians in Cars Having Coffee" thing. Quasi can do the interviewer thing and just have us discuss Patrick (and other things) while literally talking in all the rooms of the half-hovel.

If that was any other lolcow that you knew nothing about, you hear that premise, maybe you'd check out an episode? Cut all the bombs we'd make, do 10-15 minutes of solid jokes. Maybe 2-3 minutes to humanize each of us, talk about whatever you do that you could Patrick-spin into how you're a good person. Joe Matarese did it for NBC! We could all tell our stories to teacher. But if you're totally evil, just lie.
Will the red Gatorade be COMP'D!?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
"It's been most of a summer of weekends working..."

Fatty doesn't specifically say he did the work himself, though I think he did in another tweet. I'm guessing that if someone were to check, they'd find that he was actually playing on twitter every weekend.

He needs a nice outside space to enjoy while he's tweeting all day, which is all he does, even though he needs a blanky indoors during the summer. He didn't even acknowledge the shitty grass brick area until we made fun of him for it, probably because he's so fat.

G

I live in a country that's smaller than most US states and I have many acres of my own property to look at from my back porch. And that's not even my primary residence. I can't imagine living in a country as huge as America and only having that shitty little "space" to my (wife's) name. What an absolutely depressing failure. Fat too.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I live in a country that's smaller than most US states and I have many acres of my own property to look at from my back porch. And that's not even my primary residence. I can't imagine living in a country as huge as America and only having that shitty little "space" to my (wife's) name. What an absolutely depressing failure. Fat too.
England is a country full of faggots

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout

You have a beautiful place too sir, from the photos it looks well maintained and very roomy. Enjoy your day, celebrating the fact you’re not in a back alley in Milwaukee!

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I can't wait until Quasi fills the back alley with cows.
TTv83YG.png