• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Your daughter's dying? LOL SEX

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Everyone is mad at Pat, but really you should direct your anger towards the dumb bitch who made the choice to put this nonsense on social media. Go grieve like a non-attention whore instead of looking for likes. Pat was right to troll her and you all hate that.
You’re not totally wrong. She even made them put the “in memoriam” post up for someone who isn’t an author or member.

That said, it still makes him look like an autistic retard so I’ll take it.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The Pattest thing about this is he still wouldn’t admit it was a horribly autistic moment in terrible taste and would insist the mom was totally on board with it.

He literally called him selfish for not killing his now perfectly healthy daughter.

:patrice_md:

EDIT - read the rest of the thread to see Pat proving me right. What a cunt.
Adrienne Child, you are being selfish having a child and not thinking how that would effect me

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
That fucking exchange was so ridiculous. It was a couple of losers publicly having what would have been a private conversation if they weren't freakish autistic pariahs that have been relegated to socializing exclusively through twitter. It was just grossly performative virtue signalling because they needed the world to know they have are part of an in-group of faggots, and that they are both totally sombre and cut up about their good friends sadness.