Your average fan that still likes Opie and Anthony.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
This is the shit that really fawking bugs me... We've been here... What? At this point? 10 years? Yeah We started before then, but things didn't pick up until Ant got fired. So let's call it 10 years. You been here 10 years? Some of you johnny come latelies mighta been here 5 years if you're lucky. Jabronie... Don't try to typecast The Chad O&A Mutant Pest. We have big heavy balls and have procreated two, three, even faw times.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Takes me back to the mid '00s when the Amish look was in. Facial hair was back in, but no one knew how to style it, so it just grew. Prefer it to the overly groomed beards we have since the 2010s, where fellas pair weird mustaches with glasses and a lesbian haircut. Way to make facial hair look effeminate.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Takes me back to the mid '00s when the Amish look was in. Facial hair was back in, but no one knew how to style it, so it just grew. Prefer it to the overly groomed beards we have since the 2010s, where fellas pair weird mustaches with glasses and a lesbian haircut. Way to make facial hair look effeminate.
IMG_7370.jpeg

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I thought the beard thing back then was mainly due to photos coming out of Spec Ops 'operators' with their thick, grit filled combat beards, shades, and civilian ball caps. Seems like half the White guys I know had one for a time.