• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YOU TOO CAN OWN SUE!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Didn’t you cooperate with police regarding pedophile rapist Anthony Cumia? He didn’t see jail time so I assume you acknowledge there are limits to our legal system.
No that teenager was obviously lying because Anthony isn’t in prison. Someone accuses you of rape? Straight to prison. This happens all the time, especially to people with money.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Everything you believe is second hand from reddit posts. That's the entire basis of your argument. Screenshots of posts. Shut the fuck up already.
That is the entire basis for believing YOUR story about Anthony raping a child. Your posts on reddit. No police report etc. So we should believe you but we shouldn’t believe Sue despite the evidence being the same. Ok.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
If you want to think that 'sex work' is just like any other type of work because sex against your will is not rape, I'm not going to argue against you. I don't care.
It's not it's degenerate shit, but if somebody fucking to survive instead of bagging groceries when they'd prefer to do neither constitutes rape then the word has lost all meaning.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No police report etc.

I've mentioned this numerous times in the past. When you're asked to make a witness statement, you don't get a copy of it. Or a receipt. It's not like going to Dunkies for a donut. However, I'm so fed up with being doubted at this point I really feel like just outing all the names so I can be done with this shit already.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I've mentioned this numerous times in the past. When you're asked to make a witness statement, you don't get a copy of it. Or a receipt. It's not like going to Dunkies for a donut. However, I'm so fed up with being doubted at this point I really feel like just outing all the names so I can be done with this shit already.
Do you see the point i’m making.

You have no proof. But i’m taking you at your word, especially because the situation is plausible.

Sue has no proof. But i’m taking her at her word, especially because the situation is plausible.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Shut the fuck up already.
did you notice that everyone was having fun until you arrived - yes, you're that guy; the guy who turns-up to a party & people look at each other & roll their eyes.
Congrads on getting some attention though, albeit by being an unlikeable cunt - work with the tools you've got, I guess.

We're still having fun,... it's just now my smile is remembering that I'm not you. Don't reply, 'cus you're also boring.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Do you see the point i’m making.

You have no proof. But i’m taking you at your word, especially because the situation is plausible.

Sue has no proof. But i’m taking her at her word, especially because the situation is plausible.

Except there is proof. Somewhere. Some cop out there took my statement. There's a log of that somewhere. I can name real people. Not performer nicknames or online handles. No redacted posts, no taken down video streams. There's a tad more legitimacy to my claim. I'm not claiming DirpyChicken956 raped anyone. I have real names. And there's real records out there that surely exist.

Don't reply, 'cus you're also boring.

My bad, who are you, and how many photos did you take with me over the years?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
View attachment 217320

36 Stallings Rd Taylors, SC 29687​

it shall be done. Fuck it. $35 is worth the bit. Funny part would be if bunch of just keep on mailing it to him

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Realistically in lots of cases, no they can't. Sometimes there's no job for you that that pays the bills. These people are often addicts and they have all kinds of mental health issues. I'm sure you will continue believing whatever makes you feel good, but the fact is that some people really do prostitute themselves as kind of a last resort. And if sex against your will is rape, then those people are rape victims.

Oh sorry I didn't realize I was talking to a retarded faggot

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
he obviously thought I was someone else, should've just let him think it.

& I do travel ya' know
No Danny just genuinely thinks everyone on here was some fan from the XM days who lived in New York / went to the traveling virus shows and asked him for a picture. Its incomprehensible because 99% of those people died of diabetes (or ass cancer, considering our track record)

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
It's not it's degenerate shit, but if somebody fucking to survive instead of bagging groceries when they'd prefer to do neither constitutes rape then the word has lost all meaning.
Again, I maintain that plenty of people end up prostituting themselves against their will due to genuine desperation and lack of realistic options. It is quite uncomfortable to think about, so uncomfortable that people often come up with all kinds of lazy rationalizations, but does not in any way trivialize the word 'rape'.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Again, I maintain that plenty of people end up prostituting themselves against their will due to genuine desperation and lack of realistic options. It is quite uncomfortable to think about, so uncomfortable that people often come up with all kinds of lazy rationalizations, but does not in any way trivialize the word 'rape'.
Maybe try not to contradict yourself within the same sentence if you want to be taken seriously. If they're doing it themselves then it can't be against their will, stupit.