You think calling a guy who is 6' 220lbs & his wife (recovering from med caused blood-clot & heart attack) "fat" is an insult?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
β€Ž
β€Ž
I would say that is the most literal form of an insult.

(cleaned the title for reading comprehension)
1679603788172.png

another 6" 220lb man! Wow! (doesn't he look fatter than Fatrick though?)

Person who called him fat responds with the Vax caused it, BUT HIS FAT WIFE'S BLOOD CLOTS WAS BEFORE THE VAX!!!
How does Shane's wit hold up now that he has the upper-hand?

1679603976534.png

meth head kid diddler... Not sure where that came from.
What is that word these fat twitter weirdos always use?
1679604255474.png

Oh thanks Slobbo

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
β€Ž
β€Ž
I would say that is the most literal form of an insult.

(cleaned the title for reading comprehension)
View attachment 104105

another 6" 220lb man! Wow! (doesn't he look fatter than Fatrick though?)

Person who called him fat responds with the Vax caused it, BUT HIS FAT WIFE'S BLOOD CLOTS WAS BEFORE THE VAX!!!
How does Shane's wit hold up now that he has the upper-hand?

View attachment 104106

meth head kid diddler... Not sure where that came from.
What is that word these fat twitter weirdos always use?
View attachment 104109
Oh thanks Slobbo

I don't get it - is it that calling them fat isn't an insult because they are obviously fat and unhealthy with medical issues usually reserved for the elderly?
Or is it that being a 6' 220 male means you can't possibly be fat?
I feel like when Shane makes deranged statements like this he should at least try to explain himself.
He should also probably head to his nearest soup kitchen to scope out a new dentist.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
β€Ž
β€Ž
I don't get it - is it that calling them fat isn't an insult because they are obviously fat and unhealthy with medical issues usually reserved for the elderly?
I feel like when Shane makes deranged statements like this he should at least try to explain himself.
He should also probably head to his nearest soup kitchen to scope out a new dentist.
You should know this. 6' and 220lb is not fat by any medical standard, child.

G

They might think it's the most realistic claim they can get away with, they certainly couldn't say anything lower. But 220 at 6' and all fat does not look like Shane or Pat, it sort of actually does line up more with Joe and his "carry it well" thing in that you're overweight, but you're not quite the fat guy either.

But Pat is probably just super delusional and thinks it's not fat, and he's overweight by BMI standards because he's an elite body builder who has been lifting weights for decades.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
β€Ž
β€Ž
They might think it's the most realistic claim they can get away with, they certainly couldn't say anything lower. But 220 at 6' and all fat does not look like Shane or Pat, it sort of actually does line up more with Joe and his "carry it well" thing in that you're overweight, but you're not quite the fat guy either.

But Pat is probably just super delusional and thinks it's not fat, and he's overweight by BMI standards because he's an elite body builder who has been lifting weights for decades.
Joe's a bit deceptive, his terrible guinea genes loads all that fat right into his gut. Meanwhile he waddles around with chicken legs