You really think Patrick Tomlinson will actually pay Quasi? Wake up from your dreams

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
are ya

is it

c'mon guys, if there ever was a "kang" who is kang-like, its me. You can't be upset with me because I smack some reality in your face and put a damper in your PST wet-dreams. Anyone "truly" obsessed with the dude, I aint really saying "wow, these are someone I oughta look upto". Hahaha-holee shit is like the lowest layer of being, try being an onion sometime.

Speaking of funny..."Crocheted Voodoo Dolls". Top that.
1689401380091.jpeg

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.medievalists.net/2022/09/medieval-slavery-look-like/[/URL]
This would not have been a scene that depicted a real event – Aragonese kings were not at war with sub-Saharan Africa. Yet, the artist chose to depict this image. Patton argues that what we are seeing here was not meant to have been a literal representation but rather a symbolic one. By representing these captives as Black people, they were associating them with darkness and blackness, both eliciting long-held fears for medieval (and earlier) peoples.

One of the most important visual sources for Patton is the Cantigas de Santa María, a collection of poems with musical notation that was created at the court of Alfonso X of Castile (1221–1284). Much of it is illustrated and comes with a lot of depictions of various peoples, including dark-skinned figures. They are usually depicted in a stereotypical manner and as slaves.

In one illustrated story from the Cantigas de Santa María we have a jealous mother-in-law trying to frame her daughter-in-law for adultery by commanding her slave [mouro] to get in bed with her. They are then caught and sentenced to be burned, but the Virgin Mary miraculously rescues the daughter-in-law from the flames (but not the slave). According to Patton, the illustrations as well as the wording of the story itself focus on the skin color of the enslaved man.

....medieval "turner diaries", child.

====

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Did anyone really think he was going to pay? He's never bought his daughter so much as a pair of shoes. Fulfilling adult responsibilities isn't something Pigger does.
I honestly think not only will he forfeit, something will happen before even "Arbitration" is reached, and the whole shit will be dropped. What are the statute of limitations for this btw? You see, I barely know any facts on the pst saga, and only followed it peripherally. But I know where this is all going.

G

I honestly think not only will he forfeit, something will happen before even "Arbitration" is reached, and the whole shit will be dropped. What are the statute of limitations for this btw? You see, I barely know any facts on the pst saga, and only followed it peripherally. But I know where this is all going.
I have no idea about any of the legal stuff on here, all I know is it's not illegal to call someone fat. Yet.

Quasi ("John Doe") can keep after fatty and his wife as long as Quasi can afford to keep his lawyers after them. It's not a protected by bankruptcy situation which hurts their credit reports for about a decade and then disappears.

Quasi already has a lien on their property and shows no signs of giving up getting his money.

I repeat, Quasi "John Doe" needs to (if he hasn't already) begin getting their local Constable involved to help seize any income made on that property on which Quasi ("John Doe") has a lien.

G

Quasi ("John Doe") can keep after fatty and his wife as long as Quasi can afford to keep his lawyers after them. It's not a protected by bankruptcy situation which hurts their credit reports for about a decade and then disappears.

Quasi already has a lien on their property and shows no signs of giving up getting his money.

I repeat, Quasi "John Doe" needs to (if he hasn't already) begin getting their local Constable involved to help seize any income made on that property on which Quasi ("John Doe") has a lien.
Why hasn't he initiated this in your opinion?

Why hasn't he initiated this in your opinion?
I follow this only as closely as the rest of us here, but everything to collect moneys and seize assests takes important steps.

It looks like Quasi went along with the amortization schedule which the fatsos refused to abide by, so now is the next step. It's all stall tactics which will burn fatso in the end because he owes that money and that debt won't be charged off by bankruptcy.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Rustang and hovel repo fantasies aside, unless they're retardedly valuable, primary residence and vehicle are usually off-limits for seizures. What's Rick have that can be taken, realistically? The bike? Junk. Royalties? Worth less than the bike.

Legally owing $500 or $5,000 might make him nervous, but $50,000 may as well be $1,000,000 to Pat. He'll just keep working as a failed author until he dies or John Doe does.

If Quasi isn't doing it for the bit and wants to get paid, he'd better hope Niki gets a really good job.

Rustang and hovel repo fantasies aside, unless they're retardedly valuable, primary residence and vehicle are usually off-limits for seizures. What's Rick have that can be taken, realistically? The bike? Junk. Royalties? Worth less than the bike.

Legally owing $500 or $5,000 might make him nervous, but $50,000 may as well be $1,000,000 to Pat. He'll just keep working as a failed author until he dies or John Doe does.

If Quasi isn't doing it for the bit and wants to get paid, he'd better hope Niki gets a really good job.
Quasi ("John Doe") has a lien on the hovel's property. No sale can happen without Quasi/Doe being paid first.

Furthermore, if fatso and his tardwife run any businesses from that property, any income belongs to Quasi/Doe until his judgment is paid in full.

G

I follow this only as closely as the rest of us here, but everything to collect moneys and seize assests takes important steps.

It looks like Quasi went along with the amortization schedule which the fatsos refused to abide by, so now is the next step. It's all stall tactics which will burn fatso in the end because he owes that money and that debt won't be charged off by bankruptcy.
If Quasi (John Doe) is going through with this knowing there won't be any real pay out in the end, (certainly got advise from them regarding this) and futhermore, he himself is paying expensive Attorney fees out of pocket to keep this up (unless there's a SFWA like org covering his tab)...who again is the winner in the long haul? How much did it cost Quasi to keep up with the amortization schedule, then filing the lawsuit, then what ... settlement agreements? By that point:

The real winners will be Quasi's Lawyers.

If Quasi (John Doe) is going through with this knowing there won't be any real pay out in the end, (certainly got advise from them regarding this) and futhermore, he himself is paying expensive Attorney fees out of pocket to keep this up (unless there's a SFWA like org covering his tab)...who again is the winner in the long haul? How much did it cost Quasi to keep up with the amortization schedule, then filing the lawsuit, then what ... settlement agreements? By that point:

The real winners will be Quasi's Lawyers.
It really doesn't take much on this point to stay on top of fatso and send letters reminding him he owes money and how to settle to avoid further litigation.

The hovel property will be a fight between people who have judgments against the fatsos at this point. It's doubtful fatty and his wife will ever see any profit.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
Quasi ("John Doe") has a lien on the hovel's property. No sale can happen without Quasi/Doe being paid first.

Furthermore, if fatso and his tardwife run any businesses from that property, any income belongs to Quasi/Doe until his judgment is paid in full.
Well, yeah. That's what a lien does. It doesn't translate to cash without a sale and Pat loves his ghetto hovel. I don't see him selling outside of a divorce and even then it will be court ordered.

All they have to do is continue to not make money, and they seem pretty good at that.

Well, yeah. That's what a lien does. It doesn't translate to cash without a sale and Pat loves his ghetto hovel. I don't see him selling outside of a divorce and even then it will be court ordered.

All they have to do is continue to not make money, and they seem pretty good at that.
If they "make" any money on that property, that belongs to the lien holders, not the fatsos, until their judgment is satisfied.