• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You know what dudeee. Ya got your bloated corpse, your failed radio career, and a video of you mushing an annoying bitch. Boom! Ya got Mike Calta.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Na fuck him for being a thin skinned faggot and grabbing the womans phone. Let's see him do that to a man.
Exactly. These guys might grab a phone from some random ranting broad or a kid. But against another man they piss themselves. They only start trouble with people that they know won't be a problem physically. And they even have their friends and bodyguards around them to doubly make sure that they don't get smacked around like wimps.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Over time I’m warmed up to Bubba the Love Sponge. He even had Opie on his podcast. Cowhead and Spice Boy are both Cunty cuckholds and in Spices case, he’s a criminal piece of shit.
Florida radio sounds like it’s a bunch of retards. Brent called in Stern to confront Levy because he did “their tazing someone in the balls bit” on Kid Chris. “Bubba is very mad.”

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Florida radio sounds like it’s a bunch of retards. Brent called in Stern to confront Levy because he did “their tazing someone in the balls bit” on Kid Chris. “Bubba is very mad.”
Jim Philips, the stupid dope who claimed he invented 'Assault on the Media' the month after the whole Arthur Chien incident, was from Florida as well. And his show was an utter disaster with zero entertainment. He threatened a few of the pests who called into his show and they ended up calling his corporate offices and home numbers with robo-callers.

I remember him hilariously claiming on air that he was the #1 talk show on XMm and Eric Logan called in to O&A and said he was not even in the top 200 and O&A were #1. And Philips went on air and said that it was a "fake Erick Logan" and that his sources informed him he was the biggest radio show on basically all of radio. Guy was insane.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Jim Philips, the stupid dope who claimed he invented 'Assault on the Media' the month after the whole Arthur Chien incident, was from Florida as well. And his show was an utter disaster with zero entertainment. He threatened a few of the pests who called into his show and they ended up calling his corporate offices and home numbers with robo-callers.

I remember him hilariously claiming on air that he was the #1 talk show on XMm and Eric Logan called in to O&A and said he was not even in the top 200 and O&A were #1. And Philips went on air and said that it was a "fake Erick Logan" and that his sources informed him he was the biggest radio show on basically all of radio. Guy was insane.
I remember the Logan call but not his response. It was funny to hear someone insist that they were the creators of tazing each other. You can tell how dumb Artie thought the argument was. “You used our licking each other’s balls bit.” Richard “Yeah but we credited you guys.” -Brent
There was mention of getting a patent for shock collar karaoke.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Whatever open & honest discussion I'd have had went out the window when I heard her glass shattering shrieking. Beat her unconscious with the fucking phone, fatty, I got your back now.

Forum Clout
Breaking news in the land of obscurity!

Annoying bitch was none other than…

Bubba The Love Sponges GF

375218F9-F197-4640-926C-E2FE6E44FC0F.jpeg

Last edited:

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Taking a white woman's phone is like murdering her existence. She deserves to lose it. But, he's a fat fuck with hired back-up while acting like he's a tough guy against a woman.

Let's lynch the black guy and see how things look in the morning.