• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You honkies don't know nothin about seasonin yo food

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Jump up jump up to get down
everybody jump around
jump jump jump jump jump jump jump

I wrote that song B

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
To be fair, white people cuisines aren’t all that great in my opinion. British cuisine isn’t anything spectacular. French is good but it’s also so far up its own ass that it’s somewhat overrated because everybody automatically says it’s amazing.

Going further down the list, I’m not even sure traditional Russian dishes are even cooked. Irish food is bland. I don’t even know what Norwegians or Danes or Fins or Swedes even eat so toss them out. Germans have some decent stuff but it’s a short list.

So you’re basically left with the Mediterraneans like the Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, and even the Portuguese if you consider them white. If you don’t, then yeah white people food is pretty bland.

I’m also retarded so there’s that.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
To be fair, white people cuisines aren’t all that great in my opinion. British cuisine isn’t anything spectacular. French is good but it’s also so far up its own ass that it’s somewhat overrated because everybody automatically says it’s amazing.

Going further down the list, I’m not even sure traditional Russian dishes are even cooked. Irish food is bland. I don’t even know what Norwegians or Danes or Fins or Swedes even eat so toss them out. Germans have some decent stuff but it’s a short list.

So you’re basically left with the Mediterraneans like the Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, and even the Portuguese if you consider them white. If you don’t, then yeah white people food is pretty bland.

Consider this: The Big Mac.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout

Screenshot_20240416-120606_X.jpg