You haven't had a job since you were fired for supplying minors with alcohol, you retarded cow.

G

fatidiot.jpg

And those resumes were asking for gender, not pronouns. Fucking moron.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Watching TikTok about getting a job and getting mad rather than getting a job.
When she got fired from her cashier job, I'm guessing she made the decision that the world is unfair and fucks her at every turn so she's just giving up on working. Without realizing that life fucks everyone and they work through it.

I don't technically have a boss but I still have to work for other people. Sometimes I hate the motherfuckers and I still have to keep them happy. I've got 3 busy seasons of it coming up and I'm very excited because barely working in the winter makes me feel like a useless fuck and I've considered getting a stupid part time hardware store or gas station job for the season out of boredom. If this bitch just served a purpose most of her problems would go away.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
When she got fired from her cashier job, I'm guessing she made the decision that the world is unfair and fucks her at every turn so she's just giving up on working. Without realizing that life fucks everyone and they work through it.

I don't technically have a boss but I still have to work for other people. Sometimes I hate the motherfuckers and I still have to keep them happy. I've got 3 busy seasons of it coming up and I'm very excited because barely working in the winter makes me feel like a useless fuck and I've considered getting a stupid part time hardware store or gas station job for the season out of boredom. If this bitch just served a purpose most of her problems would go away.
People with nothing to do have time to focus on all of the bullshit that she, Paul, Patrick always find the time to get upset about.

But then we somehow find the time to make fun of them for finding the time to get upset. Ponderous

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
In ukraine if you are male and aged 18-65 you are obligated to stay and fight. If you’re a woman you can leave and seek refugee status in Europe.

Lots of women didn’t leave, lots of men did flee. I’m not making any moral arguments for any who did or didn’t, or saying the women who stayed aren’t heroic and patriotic.

The point is, when shit hits the fan men are forced to fight and die, to be massacred and to massacre. There is no fat gender rights advocate during a war, none of that shit matters at all. There are literally Ukrainian teenagers and men who are dying in the cold fighting (((their))) war while there girlfriends are fucking big Swedish hipsters in Stockholm.

Would fat bitch schill or fat bitch Resto volunteer to go and die in Bakhmut if they were Ukrainian? Or would they be sat being fat and not working complaining they don’t get whatever they want?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
She hasn’t worked in years so I’d like to know what applications she’s filling out. I bet she doesn’t even have a proper resume.
She's complaining about shopping carts and bragging about putting corn on pizza among other things she airs out for no reason. I doubt she even knows what a resume is, let alone a cover letter. Wouldn't really matter though since she wasn't even qualified to run a register at a gas station and not get in legal trouble.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
I remember when she put xe/xer pronouns in her bio and I bullied her into deleting them
Bully her into an eating disorder and maybe she'll leave the house

She's complaining about shopping carts and bragging about putting corn on pizza among other things she airs out for no reason.
And in the greatest irony of all, she never airs out the one thing she should. Let that catfish breathe, Maggie!