• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You guys like AVGN?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
He seems like a nice enough guy but I have a burning hatred for these first wave YouTube "characters" whose entire schtick was being loud. He's as creatively bankrupt as boogie

He more or less started that, so I guess he gets a pass. His "abrasive game reviewer" schtick is still being copied to this day though, and most people don't understand you actually have to undercut the vulgarity with jokes.

I'd rather have 10 nigger rapist dinosaurs take a diarrhea AIDS piss in my asshole than play this fuckin' game!

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Board James is his best work. Bootsy took something vital with him when he left, and the wheels fell all the way off when Mike split.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
He more or less started that, so I guess he gets a pass. His "abrasive game reviewer" schtick is still being copied to this day though, and most people don't understand you actually have to undercut the vulgarity with jokes.

I'd rather have 10 nigger rapist dinosaurs take a diarrhea AIDS piss in my asshole than play this fuckin' game!
I've seen it, he just screams about diarrhea like a 12 year old. It's fucking stupid.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
The first few years were great, then a significant drop in quality where it seemed like he didn't care (I heard he didn't even make them, just read the scripts) then mostly back to form in the last couple of years. I wish he'd stop forcing the anger though. He's a decent reviewer of games and films, so I'd rather just listen to him talk about them without the angry shtick. He needs to embrace his hair loss too.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The first few years were great, then a significant drop in quality where it seemed like he didn't care (I heard he didn't even make them, just read the scripts) then mostly back to form in the last couple of years. I wish he'd stop forcing the anger though. He's a decent reviewer of games and films, so I'd rather just listen to him talk about them without the angry shtick. He needs to embrace his hair loss too.
I miss classic Angry Video Game Nerd too - Screenwave will never write something as good for him as his classic Super Metroid Review, where you really see his true personality come out