You guys ever go to a brothel? (best thing since sliced bread)

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Nigga? I have 2 navy buddies and they both had plenty of Tijuana whores and they were both stationed in Hawaii. How the fuck have you been in SD this long and still haven't gotten your dick wet in TJ?

P.s.

They both got HPV there...
I always told myself Id never pay for pussy. But Im doing an insane roadtrip with my boy to celebrate getting out of the jew industrial complex and starting in TJ, so I just might have to make an exception. We’ll see what happens

G

You ate a whore’s box? Nigga, you gay
Out of sight, out of mind

[MEDIA=streamable]72pdnt[/MEDIA]

Im going to Tijuana in September. I might do the whore thing just to say I did
nigger you havent lived until you pay a mexican woman $20 and she turns around, bends over, and you stick it in her box.

you don't have to eat the coochie though, I know you're not that kind of soldier

G

[MEDIA=streamable]72pdnt[/MEDIA]

nigger you havent lived until you pay a mexican woman $20 and she turns around, bends over, and you stick it in her box.

you don't have to eat the coochie though, I know you're not that kind of soldier
Why would anyone? I don’t care if a whore feels good and I sure as hell am not licking a pussy that 5 guys fucked before me that day.

G

Why would anyone? I don’t care if a whore feels good and I sure as hell am not licking a pussy that 5 guys fucked before me that day.
What, do you also use a napkin when you touch the gas pump?
I got there at 11 am when it opened. Who am i kidding, i would have done it at closing time as well. when in rome
eating pussy is one of life's greatest play-zuresss. ask uncle junior

G

What, do you also use a napkin when you touch the gas pump?
I got there at 11 am when it opened. Who am i kidding, i would have done it at closing time as well. when in rome
eating pussy is one of life's greatest play-zuresss. ask uncle junior
Screenshot_20220802-234037_Chrome.jpg

What's gayer...Watching another man fuck, or tasting and smelling his cum?

Not judging my fellow brothermen, but I think going to a place like that would just make me depressed. I prefer hooking up with tubby single moms on Tinder even if there's probably better looking hookers out there.

You know what's also depressing and kind of gross though? Fat women who have a bunch of sex toys wrapped in a dirty towel in the nightstand. They all have it.