• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You fucking trolls still don't seem to understand I feed of your life forces. I have a playlist that turns your impotent rage into blood.

G

1692567348647.png

LOL

G

Maybe sit this one out, sport.
Maybe accept that pulling up the same post maybe for the dozenth time is not funny? Accept the lameness of it, ignore the messenger. 6 year old re-posts getting 38 ribs...lol sport.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Maybe sit this one out, sport.
Hold on. Last time he started we had the contempt thing drop. This could be another "pat posting is dead" thing type of sign.

This time maybe pat will snap and hire a crane to lift him to the top of a bell tower where he'll try to even the score with his space laser gun. Obviously he'll fail because he'll need to correct the record after every shot. "No child you didn't hear what my Chinese knock off glock said you're dead and just too stupid to know it"