You ever been on a date with an ugly chick before?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I've been drunkingly talking to this chick who's like a 3/10. Not fat, just a bad face. I feel kind of bad for her because I reply with like one word answers but she keeps talking. Desperate fool. I led her on initially because I'm a drunken idiot. Now she wants to go out next week.

I'll go on the date and then reject her after, you know, just to appease her a bit. Unless someone here has a better idea? What do I do, brothermen? :mel_sm:
Pics

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I've been drunkingly talking to this chick who's like a 3/10. Not fat, just a bad face. I feel kind of bad for her because I reply with like one word answers but she keeps talking. Desperate fool. I led her on initially because I'm a drunken idiot. Now she wants to go out next week.

I'll go on the date and then reject her after, you know, just to appease her a bit. Unless someone here has a better idea? What do I do, brothermen? :mel_sm:
Eh, go out with her, she might be cool, and a handy is a handy after all

Wa4892

One summer as a teenager I spent some time with a real Butterface. Probably the most banging body I have ever seen in person, but just ugly face beyond words. Very quickly I realized that if her head was buried in my lap, or we were doing reverse cowgirl, what she looked like was of no concern to me.

The other thing I learned that summer was ugly women, without hesitation, always ........ ALWAYS swallow.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
lulz -- how did this even start? She started hinting at the possibility of fucking for discounts?
I’ll keep this brief…

She increased the rent and I was protesting it by just continuing to pay what I always did because the place was a shithole with shitty tenants and she wasn't really doing anything about it. I was out on the balcony one day smoking a cigarette watching a ruckus going on with the tenants downstairs when she showed up to see what was going on and then started asking me what was going on with the rent. We watched the cops body slam and arrest some dude downstairs and I just kinda pointed and said something like, “Because of shit like that” among other things. She apologized and gave me a bunch of nonsense about how she needed more rent to make repairs and start evictions and just a bunch of other bullshit. We both finished smoking and as she was walking away she turned around and said something to the effect of, “Let me know if there’s anything I can do about that rent!” and winked at me, and I just replied with something like, “You’ve got my number!” I was hung over and not really thinking about what I said.

A week or so later she called when I was home and said she was going to be stopping by the property to inspect a water leak and asked if I was gonna be around so she could get access to my apartment with the super if needed. She knocked on my door a few minutes later and had a story about how the tenants upstairs had a pipe leaking and she needed to check for any water in my kitchen. I was already suspicious since she didn’t have the super with her, no tools or a ladder, and she was pretty dumb overall. After walking to my kitchen, she turns to me and asks if I thought about what she said about the rent. I asked what she had in mind (trying to think that just maybe she was going to try and get me to do some stuff around the property to make up for the extra rent I wasn’t paying) and she started unbuttoning her shirt and at least asked if I wanted her to stop, but we were too far already and my dick had been dry for a few months at that point.

Her tits sagged and were covered in stretch marks, as was her stomach. There was also a skin tag on one her tits. She looked like she lost a lot of weight at some point but was still saggy fat. Her puss smelled weird (full bush too which she fortunately trimmed after a while when I wouldn't lick her box), but I've smelled worse. She had a fat ass with a deflated hemorrhoid and she liked to get spanked. Head wasn’t too awful. I almost giggled once because sometimes she would grunt as she came. Overall it was just very uneventful and not exactly pleasant since I knew as soon as we were done she was just going home to her husband and kids but she would leave pretty quickly afterwards which was a plus. Certainly not sexy, especially considering I was 24 at the time basically being used by a 40 something year old blown out country lady, but I didn’t have to pay the extra $100 in rent that she wanted so I guess it was kind of a win-win sort of? We kept this up periodically until I moved a few months later, leaving a broken bathroom window in the process I had no intention of replacing.

She a was a bit more subtle with the whole thing but the teeth weren't super far off. Ugh.

Last edited:

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I’ll keep this brief…

She increased the rent and I was protesting it by just continuing to pay what I always did because the place was a shithole with shitty tenants and she wasn't really doing anything about it. I was out on the balcony one day smoking a cigarette watching a ruckus going on with the tenants downstairs when she showed up to see what was going on and then started asking me what was going on with the rent. We watched the cops body slam and arrest some dude downstairs and I just kinda pointed and said something like, “Because of shit like that” among other things. She apologized and gave me a bunch of nonsense about how she needed more rent to make repairs and start evictions and just a bunch of other bullshit. We both finished smoking and as she was walking away she turned around and said something to the effect of, “Let me know if there’s anything I can do about that rent!” and winked at me, and I just replied with something like, “You’ve got my number!” I was hung over and not really thinking about what I said.

A week or so later she called when I was home and said she was going to be stopping by the property to inspect a water leak and asked if I was gonna be around so she could get access to my apartment with the super if needed. She knocked on my door a few minutes later and had a story about how the tenants upstairs had a pipe leaking and she needed to check for any water in my kitchen. I was already suspicious since she didn’t have the super with her, no tools or a ladder, and she was pretty dumb overall. After walking to my kitchen, she turns to me and asks if I thought about what she said about the rent. I asked what she had in mind (trying to think that just maybe she was going to try and get me to do some stuff around the property to make up for the extra rent I wasn’t paying) and she started unbuttoning her shirt and at least asked if I wanted her to stop, but we were too far already and my dick had been dry for a few months at that point.

Her tits sagged and were covered in stretch marks, as was her stomach. There was also a skin tag on one her tits. She looked like she lost a lot of weight at some point but was still saggy fat. Her puss smelled weird (full bush too which she fortunately trimmed after a while when I wouldn't lick her box), but I smelled worse. She had a fat ass with a deflated hemorrhoid and she liked to get spanked. Head wasn’t too awful. I almost giggled once because sometimes she would grunt as she came. Overall it was just very uneventful and not exactly pleasant since I knew as soon as we were done she was just going home to her husband and kids but she would leave pretty quickly afterwards which was a plus. Certainly not sexy, especially considering I was 24 at the time basically being used by a 40 something year old blown out country lady, but I didn’t have to pay the extra $100 in rent that she wanted so I guess it was kind of a win-win sort of? We kept this up periodically until I moved a few months later, leaving a broken bathroom window in the process I had no intention of replacing.

She a was a bit more subtle with the whole thing but the teeth weren't super far off. Ugh.
Sounds gross but I’m still going to jerk off to this. TYFYS

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
I got catfished once big time. She looked cute in her tinder pics but those were taken years before. She was a fat sack of crap when she showed up on the date.

I like my girls a little thick but this bitch looked like a ninja turtle. Linebacker body, face bloated being belief.

The worst part was I took her to a fancy fucking restaurant and I couldn’t even bring myself to eat. We were supposed to hang out after and I had my boy call to say he needed help with his broken down car.

Left the restaurant and stopped by Jack in the box as I was starving.

Fat cunt.

G

I got catfished once big time. She looked cute in her tinder pics but those were taken years before. She was a fat sack of crap when she showed up on the date.

I like my girls a little thick but this bitch looked like a ninja turtle. Linebacker body, face bloated being belief.

The worst part was I took her to a fancy fucking restaurant and I couldn’t even bring myself to eat. We were supposed to hang out after and I had my boy call to say he needed help with his broken down car.

Fat cunt.

You didn’t even let her blow your cock? What a waste.

I’ll keep this brief…

Her tits sagged and were covered in stretch marks, as was her stomach. There was also a skin tag on one her tits. She looked like she lost a lot of weight at some point but was still saggy fat. Her puss smelled weird (full bush too which she fortunately trimmed after a while when I wouldn't lick her box), but I smelled worse. She had a fat ass with a deflated hemorrhoid and she liked to get spanked. Head wasn’t too awful. I almost giggled once because sometimes she would grunt as she came. Overall it was just very uneventful and not exactly pleasant since I knew as soon as we were done she was just going home to her husband and kids but she would leave pretty quickly afterwards which was a plus. Certainly not sexy, especially considering I was 24 at the time basically being used by a 40 something year old blown out country lady, but I didn’t have to pay the extra $100 in rent that she wanted so I guess it was kind of a win-win sort of? We kept this up periodically until I moved a few months later, leaving a broken bathroom window in the process I had no intention of replacing.

Did she look like Sandy Kane?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Fat cunt.
Did her voice sound like Mew?

I have heard trough the grapevine that she is a hefty lady.

G

Did her voice sound like Mew?

I have heard trough the grapevine that she is a hefty lady.

Oh no you didn’t. We don’t go for that kind of sexist humour here on this forum! That’s one bridge i won’t cross.

1650318112718.jpeg

G

One 40 year old when I was 22 that was a little rough...she looked okay but when I felt her body all loose and old it was a bit shocking..

And one big 6 ft tall wide body got her way into my room when I was shitfaced drunk and about to pass out and basically raped me, not that I put up a fight..

G

Shortly after I graduated high school, I was at a party with some friends. This girl from my class shows up and straight up asks if anyone wants to fuck. She had a decent body, but her face was absolutely haggard. A 2/10 on the best of days. Anyway, I was pretty drunk so I said sure, let's go. We get to a bedroom, she takes off her pants and immediately a vile stench hits my nose. There was absolutely something wrong with her snatch. To this day, I don't think I've ever smelled anything else so foul. Thankfully the booze and the smell combined to keep me completely flaccid and she stormed out after I said it wasn't happening. I came back to the party and told everyone there what happened, much to this chick's embarrassment. Now she's married to some guy and I always wonder how he handles the smell.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
i've fucked nothing but ugly women simply because I never had the balls to ask out anyone over a 6

a nut is a nut.........

I once got blown by a woman who looked like Terry Gordy

G

I left her on read 4 times in a row since making this thread. How the fuck do you not get the hint when I dont reply to "so when do you want to go out?"

Latest message was asking if im really busy. No, stupid.

G

I left her on read 4 times in a row since making this thread. How the fuck do you not get the hint when I dont reply to "so when do you want to go out?"

Latest message was asking if im really busy. No, stupid.

Don’t ghost the bitch, just tell her you’re not interested. Or do you want to keep options open for the future?