You ever been on a date with an ugly chick before?

G

I've been drunkingly talking to this chick who's like a 3/10. Not fat, just a bad face. I feel kind of bad for her because I reply with like one word answers but she keeps talking. Desperate fool. I led her on initially because I'm a drunken idiot. Now she wants to go out next week.

I'll go on the date and then reject her after, you know, just to appease her a bit. Unless someone here has a better idea? What do I do, brothermen? :mel_sm:

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I dated this real ugly porker once. She was the fattest bitch I've ever seen:

sandworm again.gif

What a fatass.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I got catfished so hard. This fat ugly bitch used every camera angle and got me. I mean she showed up and wasn't in the same zipcode as her pfp.

Took her to the boat and she dropped something I handed her to carry down. Date over, fatso. Hit the bricks.

I mean she was worse than that fat snagletooth that combover mcextra is married to. Bitch didn't even bring a pizza.

G

I got catfished so hard. This fat ugly bitch used every camera angle and got me. I mean she showed up and wasn't in the same zipcode as her pfp.

Took her to the boat and she dropped something I handed her to carry down. Date over, fatso. Hit the bricks.

I mean she was worse than that fat snagletooth that combover mcextra is married to. Bitch didn't even bring a pizza.
How to you leave a date like that without feeling like a dick? I'm gonna set up this date so it's during my lunch break so I can say I have to get back to work asap.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

How to you leave a date like that without feeling like a dick? I'm gonna set up this date so it's during my lunch break so I can say I have to get back to work asap.
This bitch was completely dishonest on her dating profile. Showed up looking like Lena Dunham.

Doesn't hurt to have a little side action, brothaman. If you texted her drunk, you'd fuck her drunk.

Maybe tell her you're seeing someone but you might have some free time if she can keep her mouth shut. If you're out of her league then throw her a good boning when you can.

I did my buddy a favor once by going on a double date with his gf's ugly friend. She was very Terry Clifford-ish. It resulted in her and my friend's gf bombarding me with texts for a week trying to set-up a relationship I wanted nothing to do with. It only ended when I gave her number to this weird short Peter Griffin looking guy I knew and he started texting her. She was uhhhhfended that I was trying to pawn her off on him.

G

Why not fuck her if you're that into pity. If you're out of her league she'll probably be pretty into it. Then just tell her to beat it, toots, the circus left town yesterday.
Biggest fear would be getting some ugly chick pregnant. And she has my real instagram etc, I didn't use a fake name. Otherwise I'd fuck her and abandon her if worse comes to worse.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Biggest fear would be getting some ugly chick pregnant. And she has my real instagram etc, I didn't use a fake name. Otherwise I'd fuck her and abandon her if worse comes to worse.
Its fine that she knows who you are. Ya banging anyone better currently? Throw on a magnum and give the dog a bone.