You don't have a service dog you fucking queer, you just don't want people petting your dog

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Pretty sure they wear the vest they bought online to make them bringing fido indoors everywhere they go seem legitimate. Less of an anti petting thing imo since anyone with a pet knows people will stop and interrupt you no matter what.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
These are the effects of 3 generations of people drinking up all the birth control and plastic in the water supply. AUTISM, Many such cases
My mom studied the 'tism for 40 years and this is exactly what she says is doing it. It makes me laugh seeing people clutch their skirts over vaccines while shoving tablets and big macs down their kids' throats.

Anywhoo, when I worked with the public, there was a big ol gal who had a dog who could smell when she was going to go into diabetic shock. My boss, also fat, didn't believe her so she made us look it up and ask around to make sure. Apparently there are some chihuahuas or other dogs that can do that. Don't know exactly what a little yippie dog like that can do about it though. If it starts yapping, most people will ignore it because that's what those fucking dogs do all the time over nothing. The poor thing was shaking and nervous as shit.
Anything to not stop eating cake I guess.

JebJoh

How about don't take your dog onto the train or into stores and offices and then act like an eye-rolling faggot when it sniffs and jumps on people who then want to pet it
And why don’t you leave your lunch at home if you don’t want me to grab some chips. Just leave people and their dogs alone if that’s what they want.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
How about don't take your dog onto the train or into stores and offices and then act like an eye-rolling faggot when it sniffs and jumps on people who then want to pet it
How do you think they'd react if you screamed "GIT" at the dog for jumping up you instead of being friendly and petting it? Better or worse?

My dad would 100% yell at someone's service dog and I'm sure he has. He's always had super well trained golden retrievers and loved them all but has zero time or patience for any other dog. Any time he caught the neighbours' dogs on our property he'd be like the dad from A Christmas Story chasing off the Bumpus hounds. I'd be like "oh, cool! A friendly dog!" And he'd come running past me all "GETTHEFUCKOUTTAHEREYOUCOCKSUCKER!!" And he sounds like James Earl Jones, so he can scare the shit out of any dog.

Qqqq

I see people like this taking their dogs everywhere and I constantly hope some massive dogfight breaks out and all the cool “dog lovers” are forced to beat the dogs into submission and then they all sue one another.

I was standing in line to get a fucking sandwich at this place near my house the other day and there are three dogs chillin with their owners out on the sidewalk and they start growling and barking at each other. The owners get all uncomfortable and have to like cope with the fact that maybe their dog isn’t as nice and peaceful as you think, faggot.

My dad brings our family lab around town a good bit these days but she’s getting old and senile so she can’t hear/see that good so she’s like always trying to fuck up other dogs. At least my dad just openly tells everyone that comes up with another dog that shes going to try and fuck your dog up lol