You can't disagree with MY facts, children

Snake

Oh I know you're not defending him, but doesn't that invalidate the purpose for getting the vaccine? If it's going to mutate to Corona 2.0, what's the point of getting the vaccine for 1.0?

bUt mUh fAcTs
Consume gene therapy. Get excited for next gene therapies.

I just saw a video that women are getting swollen lymph nodes in their titties from this, so I would assume Patty's titties feel like satchel filled with golf balls.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
They're talking boosters already. I imagine they'll be doing so forever at this point. But yeah, effectiveness should decrease with some mutations.
Consume gene therapy. Get excited for next gene therapies.
Trust science. Trust the FDA. Inject yourself with something not FDA-approved.

Gotta love that Normie Boomer Logic™

Snake

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Trust science. Trust the FDA. Inject yourself with something not FDA-approved.

Gotta love that Normie Boomer Logic™
Right before the pandemic hit hard Norm MacDonald had a great joke during a set, he said something along the lines of “big pharma’s not so bad anymore, huh?” Now you don’t hear anyone crying about pharma companies making profits on their products.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat doesnt even credit his sources that he claims are "facts". He think he is an intelectual when he is just some drunk mid-western shlub that repeats someone elses opinion and tries to make it his own. Nobody should be getting their info from twitter. Especially from someone that cant explain themselves and turns to name calling when anyone questions his posts. These are facts.

What’s funny is the media and people like Pat want you to think only stupid white rednecks aren’t getting it yet a large numbers of black/Hispanic are not getting it. They even have been running tax payer funded commercials to let people know black and brown people worked on the vaccine so it’s ok to get it if you’re black / brown (not sure how that works)

Plus it’s actually illegal for companies to ask employees if they got the vaccine. You can volunteer the information but they can’t ask you. Of course Pat is an unemployed bum and doesn’t know anything.
My wife works adjacently with a ton of black and brown "front line" medical workers (think hospital janitors and other support staff), and the amount of them who are ardently against the vaccine is astounding. They're even tossing around the idea of a strike if/when their employers make it mandatory. It's total bullshit that the antivaxxers are Trump supporting hillbillies - there are a ton of people who don't trust the government (for good reason) no matter who's in office, but the Pats if the world would have you believe in the noble black/brown man and evil whitey narrative that's been pushed for the last year and a half. He's willfully stupid and very, very overweight.

The pig man yelling about facts also claims Rachel Maddow gives 100% facts on her opinion news show even though most liberals know she’s full of shit.
He loves throwing out the fact that Tucker was sued for libel and his defense was that everyone knows his show is for entertainment and not news. He also forgets to mention that Maddow used the EXACT SAME DEFENSE when she was sued. Fuck, he's a nauseating, obese pig man.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
My wife works adjacently with a ton of black and brown "front line" medical workers (think hospital janitors and other support staff), and the amount of them who are ardently against the vaccine is astounding. They're even tossing around the idea of a strike if/when their employers make it mandatory. It's total bullshit that the antivaxxers are Trump supporting hillbillies - there are a ton of people who don't trust the government (for good reason) no matter who's in office, but the Pats if the world would have you believe in the noble black/brown man and evil whitey narrative that's been pushed for the last year and a half. He's willfully stupid and very, very overweight.
Yeah it’s not the white rednecks the liberals like Pat are telling themselves are the idiots. In cities like Philadelphia they are giving away money and prizes for people to get vaccinated and still can’t get people in, I just saw in Chester PA (very large black population) only had less than 10k people vaccinated out of 36k. Even dumb Biden said Hispanic people are afraid to get vaccinated in fears of deportation which shows it’s not majority white against it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He loves throwing out the fact that Tucker was sued for libel and his defense was that everyone knows his show is for entertainment and not news. He also forgets to mention that Maddow used the EXACT SAME DEFENSE when she was sued. Fuck, he's a nauseating, obese pig man.
That’s true, and that ruling was made by an Obama judge. Pig says all Fox News is lies and CNN / MSNBC are 100 percent fact even though it’s all news opinion, not actual news. People watch for the opinion that matches their political affiliation. Pig is fat and stupid,

G

I probably harp on this point to death, but it can't be overstated: this obese know-it-all would spend all day bashing "backwards" religious people for having blind faith without any awareness that he gives that same trust to media, pharmaceutical companies, politicians and "experts," as if these groups couldn't possibly have agendas of their own. Truth is not the opinion of the powerful, Mr. Tomlinson. Or the fat, for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator: