• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT A GERMAN WHITE NATIONALIST BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE FRIGHTEN YOU

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I wonder how expensive it is. Thank you for the heads up, I will have to check into it.
I quickly checked the site and it said $20 a month IIRC. A couple of years ago it was $100 a month. Still, if it's a great program, that's not a lot of money to be fairly fluent in a language.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I quickly checked the site and it said $20 a month IIRC. A couple of years ago it was $100 a month. Still, if it's a great program, that's not a lot of money to be fairly fluent in a language.
No that isn't bad at all, especially when able to do it own your own time compared to taking an course somewhere. I think I will be checking that out. Thanks for the info

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
How far have you gotten ? I did 5 or 6 subjects on desktop then quit for a bit and only recently picked it back up on android and it is rather different with a different reward system and stupid hearts you have to deal with. LOL I was thinking of finding something like a german blues clues or seasme street to help with learning but I haven't went that far yet.

No I only know english but was interested in japanese a bit when I was younger. I picked german becaues I love the history and figure since it uses the same alphabet for the most part it would be easier to pick up over japanese and also selected that over spanish since its less common here.

Do you know any other languages? I guess they say if you learn a 2nd it becomes easier to learn more. You are welcome and likewise thank you, hearing that someone else is doing it will help motivate me into staying on track. Maybe we can have a German Literally Criticism section to talk about our favorite schwein.
I'm doing both German and Japanese. Jap is tough b/c you have to learn an entirely new alphabet. And then a second entirely new alphabet. But once the sounds make sense, it's like any other language.