• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YOU ARE NOT A GERMAN WHITE NATIONALIST BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE FRIGHTEN YOU

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
1_3 (1).png

1wgbdr.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
the ""people"" here are so awful... it's like a parody of le incel meme

uggghh.... if only I was white and German....

how can you contain this much cringe on one database @admin?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I def enjoy it, I started and stopped several times though. Not sure if I will ever become fluent enough to understand random german but it does give me something to do that seems productive.
Yeah dude I stopped too. Thank you because I’m going to hop back on. If you do about 20 mins a day I think it will absolutely set you on the path to being fluent if you continue with a more advanced avenue. Like I said before when I was doing 20-30 mins a day I was speaking German when I dreamed. Do you know any other languages?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Yeah dude I stopped too. Thank you because I’m going to hop back on. If you do about 20 mins a day I think it will absolutely set you on the path to being fluent if you continue with a more advanced avenue. Like I said before when I was doing 20-30 mins a day I was speaking German when I dreamed. Do you know any other languages?
How far have you gotten ? I did 5 or 6 subjects on desktop then quit for a bit and only recently picked it back up on android and it is rather different with a different reward system and stupid hearts you have to deal with. LOL I was thinking of finding something like a german blues clues or seasme street to help with learning but I haven't went that far yet.

No I only know english but was interested in japanese a bit when I was younger. I picked german becaues I love the history and figure since it uses the same alphabet for the most part it would be easier to pick up over japanese and also selected that over spanish since its less common here.

Do you know any other languages? I guess they say if you learn a 2nd it becomes easier to learn more. You are welcome and likewise thank you, hearing that someone else is doing it will help motivate me into staying on track. Maybe we can have a German Literally Criticism section to talk about our favorite schwein.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
How far have you gotten ? I did 5 or 6 subjects on desktop then quit for a bit and only recently picked it back up on android and it is rather different with a different reward system and stupid hearts you have to deal with. LOL I was thinking of finding something like a german blues clues or seasme street to help with learning but I haven't went that far yet.

No I only know english but was interested in japanese a bit when I was younger. I picked german becaues I love the history and figure since it uses the same alphabet for the most part it would be easier to pick up over japanese and also selected that over spanish since its less common here.

Do you know any other languages? I guess they say if you learn a 2nd it becomes easier to learn more. You are welcome and likewise thank you, hearing that someone else is doing it will help motivate me into staying on track. Maybe we can have a German Literally Criticism section to talk about our favorite schwein.
I hear Pimsleur is a very good program for languages. They say they guarantee like, 70% fluency in three months or some shit. You have to pay for it, though.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I talked to this young pakistani guy a few months ago. Without even prompting him, this dude was ranting about how they don't have air conditioning there, the power grid is so poor it goes in and out constantly, and the entire country is corrupt and requires you to pay bribes to get anything done in the legal/law enforcement system

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I hear Pimsleur is a very good program for languages. They say they guarantee like, 70% fluency in three months or some shit. You have to pay for it, though.
I wonder how expensive it is. Thank you for the heads up, I will have to check into it.