You***********************again (blocks number)

G

I think the pressure is starting to get to him.

I found this on r/botheringpeopleat8am

Screenshot_20220316-083759.png
Screenshot_20220316-083807.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Imagine feeling the compulsion to type 'you're mentally ill, stlaker' for the fucking 1000th time instead of just ignoring it and blocking the number. That one little decision is the difference between him being left alone or continually being bothered for years. He's such a fucking retard it's unreal.

G

Imagine feeling the compulsion to type 'you're mentally ill, atalker' for the fucking 1000th time instead of just ignoring it and blocking the number. That one little decision is the difference between him being left alone or continually being bothered for years. He's such a fucking retard it's unreal.
I like that he had to sit there and hit the asterisk button like a hundred times 😂😂😂

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Imagine feeling the compulsion to type 'you're mentally ill, atalker' for the fucking 1000th time instead of just ignoring it and blocking the number. That one little decision is the difference between him being left alone or continually being bothered for years. He's such a fucking retard it's unreal.
When he stops responding, what will you do? What will you live for?

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
This doesn’t make sense. Are you cooking the bit? That looks like his copy paste “You have been told to cease contacting this number” bullshit. It starts and ends on the same words. If that was his intent why would he asterisk it? This seems a little far fetched.

G

This doesn’t make sense. Are you cooking the bit? That looks like his copy paste “You have been told to cease contacting this number” bullshit. It starts and ends on the same words. If that was his intent why would he asterisk it? This seems a little far fetched.
I swear to God that's an exact screenshot of what he sent the OP, unadulterated. I will say this, the guy who's been texting him has been doing it non-stop for 2 days with many different phone numbers.