Yo, Paul Mooney raped Richard Pryor's son?

G

Yeah this story got buried real quick
Like Mooney's dick up that kids ass

EZ3KiWiU8AAXl2T.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Just like nigger Bill Cosby, this degenerate coon was lecturing everyone about how virtuous niggers are and how Whites are the devil. Yet both of them were serial rapists. And Mooney was so desperate to rape children he jeopardized his entire show business career by raping children of his comedy friends. He could not keep his cock out of a child's asshole long enough to avoid doing it to his own close circle of friends and associates.

And Mooney being a fag was known for a long time. Lots of young black comics that tried to work for like Chapelle and Pryor and were blocked by Mooney would refer to him being a queer in interviews. Anyone who knows fags knows that they reproduce through rape.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Word round the campfire is that Richard Pryor was offering a bunch of money to people to kill Paul Mooney after he found out about it. I remember seeing an interview about it with some guy who was friends with Pryor talking about it.

Edit: oh it says all that in the linked article. I'm a non reading asshole and I should go fuck myself.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Word round the campfire is that Richard Pryor was offering a bunch of money to people to kill Paul Mooney after he found out about it. I remember seeing an interview about it with some guy who was friends with Pryor talking about it.

Edit: oh it says all that in the linked article. I'm a non reading asshole and I should go fuck myself.
The only person that was happy Pryor got MS was Mooney so he couldn’t tell everyone Paul raped his son.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I remember Paul Mooney wanted black people to stop using the word nigga after he had been using it for years. Didn’t happen.
That was out of the whole Kramer nigger meltdown at the Laugh Factory. He took it so seriously that he held a public funeral for the 'n word' where the buried a small coffin for the media. Then the next day on air O&A held a seance and resurrected the 'n word' from the dead so everyone would use it again. The fact is that most nigger comics even supported Kramer privately because they hate hecklers as much as anyone.

They also tried to get a boycott of Seinfeld DVD box sets that failed because the sets sold even more. Then finally Kramer ended up starring on a season of Curb that contained jokes about him melting down around niggers. That whole Kramer saga is one of the best O&A show compilations.

HeyItsVos

That was out of the whole Kramer nigger meltdown at the Laugh Factory. He took it so seriously that he held a public funeral for the 'n word' where the buried a small coffin for the media. Then the next day on air O&A held a seance and resurrected the 'n word' from the dead so everyone would use it again.
That’s honestly just a really funny premise. The guys were really entertaining when they tried.