Yknow why mel still has a career but koonye doesn’t...

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Cant believe its almost over. Kinda reminds us that we really should be celebrating Black History all year round! Is one month really enough?
The French had a go at renaming all the months and days of the week after crops and tools to remind people of their importance, so you guys could do the same when it comes to the farm equipment I suppose.

G

Is Mel ever going to do that tight as fuck sounding Passion sequel with Jesus in hell? Will people stop pretending that Kanye is either with or against them politicly when he's literally just a mentally ill person? Does anyone give a fuck about either of them anymore?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Is Mel ever going to do that tight as fuck sounding Passion sequel with Jesus in hell? Will people stop pretending that Kanye is either with or against them politicly when he's literally just a mentally ill person? Does anyone give a fuck about either of them anymore?
I can think of one group that does.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
1677164322037.png

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle was definitely called an idiot IRL
WWAW with in medieval Ethiopia...the Muslims discovered the Coffee plant...the (((Falasha))) discovered the Khat plant.

Pretty much sums up each groups contribution to society

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Also i had a bit of hope for Kanye when he turned against his large-nosed owners, but silly me i actually listened to him talk about it and he sounded like every other room temp IQ nog that thinks it's making a point. You will never see a nigger's brain get taxed more than when it's trying to convey something to an actual human

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
St. Mel was tested like Job. He was the Lord's most faithful servant. Then he was smeared as a racist by the media. Yet he praised God. He had his career taken away. Yet he praised God. He was vilified. Yet he praised God. And God rewarded St. Mel's faith.

Kayne has too big of an ego to turn to God in these times. He still makes it all about him and earthly rewards.