• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

YFW Packers lose but meatloaf is still on the way

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There's a mug in each of these pictures (and honey in one). Is he sitting at the bar sipping hot tea with his meatloaf? Is it a hot toddy? We know it isn't coffee. What an odd, fat guy.
1666566264816.png

G

What a fat ass. He needs to cover everything he eats in sugar. He clearly doesn’t know that REAL Brits take their tea black with no sweetener, perhaps a splash of milk. What a fucking fag.
No Brit drinks tea without milk unless they're in a Chinese restaurant or are a hippy who drinks herbal tea. English breakfast brewed for at least 5 minutes, enough milk to turn it clay coloured, sugar for children or working class people.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No Brit drinks tea without milk unless they're in a Chinese restaurant or are a hippy who drinks herbal tea. English breakfast brewed for at least 5 minutes, enough milk to turn it clay coloured, sugar for children or working class people.
What do Brits typically drink for mid day tea and would they add milk to that as well? I’ve done the formal afternoon tea but never had it with milk so I want to try this next time I’m over there.

Full disclosure- I didn’t get what was so great about it but I was probably just being a midwestern rube.

G

What do Brits typically drink for mid day tea and would they add milk to that as well? I’ve done the formal afternoon tea but never had it with milk so I want to try this next time I’m over there.

Full disclosure- I didn’t get what was so great about it but I was probably just being a midwestern rube.
I just have PG tips or Yorkshire red at any time of the day. There's a brew by Twinings called Afternoon Tea, but it's basically just a weaker Breakfast tea.

You weren't being a rube, you're just a guy. The whole tea with scones and finger sandwiches is something old women love. No one does it with any frequency.