• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yes, I look great

G

Obviously he looks atrocious - fat, weak, effeminate - but he's so lacking any awareness that he doesn't know how weird it sounds for a supposed man to say "I look great." I mean if 90s Pierce Brosnan said that you'd think "relax, dude. Yeah, you're a handsome guy but now you sound like an insecure dick." For a fat mama's boy looking queer like Rick to say it just sound super gay and delusional.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Is this THE Grand Moff Duke? Forgot about this fat faggot.
Screenshot-from-2022-07-06-03-32-42.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is this THE Grand Moff Duke? Forgot about this fat faggot.
Screenshot-from-2022-07-06-03-32-42.png
He’s a fat slob and he thinks he looks like an “average guy” because everyone in his life is a tub of shit. Funny he said Pat looks like a average guy and Pat didn’t realize Duke is fat and saying they look the same.

For a guy that doesn’t have a job and nowhere to be Pat being fat and lacking muscle shows how lazy he is. I get to the gym 3 times a week but I have a 40-50 hour a week job. If I didn’t have a job I could work out so much more yet Pat just gets fatter with no excuse for looking the way he does.

EDIT: holy shit he has a Mac & Me poster. That movie is terrible and not in a “so bad it’s good” sense, it was a rip off of ET kids movie and no man his age should own a poster of it. They’re all sick pedos.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He really does have dysmorphia.
Naw, it's just "fake it till you make it" manufactured confidence. This is the sort of mentality that guys who got sucked into the manosphere like 10 years ago used to have; just pretend to be a cool stud who is swimming in pussy, and you're already half way to becoming that.

I totally think he was following advice from manosphere bloggers post-divorce/cucking.

The backwards hat and frat bro personality.
Doing comedy as a way to meet people.
Riding a motorcycle like a cool badass.
Working out as much as he possibly could being a weak-willed, lazy slob, just to attain a normal male physique.

This is all advice from "the red pill guide to being a cool guy".

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Naw, it's just "fake it till you make it" manufactured confidence. This is the sort of mentality that guys who got sucked into the manosphere like 10 years ago used to have; just pretend to be a cool stud who is swimming in pussy, and you're already half way to becoming that.

I totally think he was following advice from manosphere bloggers post-divorce/cucking.

The backwards hat and frat bro personality.
Doing comedy as a way to meet people.
Riding a motorcycle like a cool badass.
Working out as much as he possibly could being a weak-willed, lazy slob, just to attain a normal male physique.

This is all advice from "the red pill guide to being a cool guy".
Frat Pat always make me laugh because of his zero self awareness doesn’t realize how ridiculous he looks. He’s 42 years old yet thinks he just another mid 20s dude from barstool sports “Saturdays are for the boys” and cheering on the brewers.