• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Yes, I look great

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2022-07-06-at-15-06-55.png

Nice zero likes after two hours, stupid. Even Niki and Laura know you look like a fat clown.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
G

Btw do we know what rick's "personal best" half marathon time was? I know the one where he powered through a high ankle sprain for 9 miles was a brisk walking pace of about 12 min/mile but has he even lied about something close to impressive? I like the idea of a pest fun run to raise money for annabelle's college fund where at least 50% can beat his personal best. Just as an idea, obviously it would never happen because we're all so much fatter and ashamed of our bodies than him.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Btw do we know what rick's "personal best" half marathon time was? I know the one where he powered through a high ankle sprain for 9 miles was a brisk walking pace of about 12 min/mile but has he even lied about something close to impressive? I like the idea of a pest fun run to raise money for annabelle's college fund where at least 50% can beat his personal best. Just as an idea, obviously it would never happen because we're all so much fatter and ashamed of our bodies than him.
@Caverlock, @CarolMaxheinie ?