Ye eats at KFC with “bottomless” “wife”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_2763.jpeg

G

She’s Jewish by the way. Kanye was getting way out of line with his kike talk, killing him wouldve set the niggers off and made it even more obvious he was telling the truth.

So they doped him up with Hollywood sleepy pills and hooked him up with a satanic kike handler to keep the silly ape focused on degeneracy and other weird shit.

Did I mention she’s Jewish by the way?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
She’s Jewish by the way. Kanye was getting way out of line with his kike talk, killing him wouldve set the niggers off and made it even more obvious he was telling the truth.

So they doped him up with Hollywood sleepy pills and hooked him up with a satanic kike handler to keep the silly ape focused on degeneracy and other weird shit.

Did I mention she’s Jewish by the way?
A man can call out kikery as he sees fit but when those big jewish tits come out…game over.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
brotherman is stressed as hell. All entangled in this Jewish nightmare. Keeps getting MK Ultra'd. He's a talented dude but he's all wrapped up in horrible nonsense just because he sold a shitload of records.
I think people place a lot of blame on external factors when in reality he’s just a bipolar maniac who made great music.