• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

X user "Anthony Cumia" (of radio show Opie & Anthony) is making above minimum wage salary bi-weekly simply from hate-tweet engagement.

Forum Clout
The compound was around 3-4 million the South Carolina house was 900k he’s downsized considerably every house in Orange County is worth more. He pissed away millions like a nigger.
He also lost over $1 million when he was finally able to sell the Compound McMansion. With that and all of the frivolous, nigger rich spending he's done over the years plus the lawyers fees, settlements/hush money, rehab, bills, rentals in New York, CP Media, and allowance for his brother/sister/live-in prostitute, he's definitely not "ahead" going into his last remaining years(?) on Earth.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
The compound was around 3-4 million the South Carolina house was 900k he’s downsized considerably every house in Orange County is worth more. He pissed away millions like a nigger.
Are you saying he's nigger rich?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
It's hilarious because all Pat wants is to be paid to tweet. But because it was his new mortal enemy (Elon) that made it possible, he can't participate. It'd be like if Trump made him the head of the Space Force. "Sorry Nazi child, I would rather be a bum overlooking Milwaukee Section 8's finest than have my dreams come true."
Pat would pay to tweet to make money , but as you pointed out he can’t, he’d be called out for being hypocritical fuck (I mean he already is) but he’ll lose more grift points.

Nana and him tweet nonsense that appeal to the the most stupid of stupid. I’m the big libtard here, and I can tell you we make fun of Pat, in group chats and other shit. It’s quite amazing that Pat that hated.

Forum Clout
I need to get in on that. I don't even think he's as racist as I am. Got a new kid on the way. Would happily pay for her private schooling with my true passion of hating everyone darker than me.
A warning: The company Elon is using to verify users and use their government issued identification and banking information for monetization and payment processing are kikes based in Israel.

Congrats on the baby, by the way.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Ant's life is like a Martin Scorsese biopic, rise from humble beginnings, spectacle fall, and now picking up the pieces of his shattered life to eek out a living in his old age. Ant making money tweeting is like Jordan Belfort having to do seminars after prison. Actually, it's way more like Raging Bull when he ends up getting heckled having to do stand up at hole-in-the-wall bars.

Could we see Marin direct a film adaptation of Permanently Suspended? No, of course not.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He still has a mortgage. What's his life expectancy? No wonder Missy is getting out there and selling herself, she knows the empire will collapse when he's dead and she'll need a new cash-pump to keep her at her elevated lifestyle.
He has a 770,000 mortgage on a 600,000 property. He’ll be air bnbing it by December

Forum Clout
It's true though:

SmartSelect_20240623-102214_X.jpg

Source and more information here if you're interested: https://x.com/CensoredMen/status/1793464453633028369

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Ant's life is like a Martin Scorsese biopic, rise from humble beginnings, spectacle fall, and now picking up the pieces of his shattered life to eek out a living in his old age. Ant making money tweeting is like Jordan Belfort having to do seminars after prison. Actually, it's way more like Raging Bull when he ends up getting heckled having to do stand up at hole-in-the-wall bars.

Could we see Marin direct a film adaptation of Permanently Suspended? No, of course not.
Nice eke, stupit

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Yeah I generally have to provide ID in order to be paid out by a company. What kind of retarded point is this?
They're wigging out because the people who handle the data are based in israel. I could see that being an issue if you tweet TKD all day.