• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

X user "Anthony Cumia" (of radio show Opie & Anthony) is making above minimum wage salary bi-weekly simply from hate-tweet engagement.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
What's stopping Patrick from doing this? Hate-tweet retard engagement is all he does, he wouldn't have to change a thing.
That'd be righteous bucks for a deadbeat!

1719100766887.png

Well, this Andy guy is doing a little better Tweet/follower gain ratio...
1719100780201.png

Still, Fatrick could get a job that doesn't involve cleaning other people's shit off his own toilet if he'd just man up and pay for Blue-X, also not spam twitter and be flagged as an asshole user nobody likes....

I'M TRYING TO HELP PAT

Forum Clout
He still has a mortgage. What's his life expectancy? No wonder Missy is getting out there and selling herself, she knows the empire will collapse when he's dead and she'll need a new cash-pump to keep her at her elevated lifestyle.
Does she have a job/purpose or does she just sit there and drink and wait for the ghoul to stick his gross stinky wop cock in her?

Go to mass, indeed.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
What's stopping Patrick from doing this? Hate-tweet retard engagement is all he does, he wouldn't have to change a thing.
That'd be righteous bucks for a deadbeat!

View attachment 207136

Well, this Andy guy is doing a little better Tweet/follower gain ratio...
View attachment 207137

Still, Fatrick could get a job that doesn't involve cleaning other people's shit off his own toilet if he'd just man up and pay for Blue-X, also not spam twitter and be flagged as an asshole user nobody likes....

I'M TRYING TO HELP PAT
Here we are giving our racist comments away for free like a bunch of fanooks.

I'm amazed he gets that many new followers though. Who the fuck is just discovering, and loving, Anthony Cumia in 2024?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Here we are giving our racist comments away for free like a bunch of fanooks.

I'm amazed he gets that many new followers though. Who the fuck is just discovering, and loving, Anthony Cumia in 2024?
His more racist tweets show up on questionable telegram channels fairly frequently and get decent reaction numbers.