WWOR Howard Stern Show Update

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
I gotta go through them. There are commercials I am going to have to cut and shit. This is not really my area so I am assuming a lot of issues and naughty words.
The spergs who are into old media like this tend to value leaving the commercials in old TV recordings. I'd recommend just leaving them in especially if it's such a time sink on your end.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I gotta go through them. There are commercials I am going to have to cut and shit. This is not really my area so I am assuming a lot of issues and naughty words.

Please rip them in 60fps. If you need help DM the DMAN.

The videos are out there but they're all shit quality.

The spergs who are into old media like this tend to value leaving the commercials in old TV recordings. I'd recommend just leaving them in especially if it's such a time sink on your end.

If you they're original recordings with commercials you could even have a second channel where you just upload the commercials, get monetized relatively soon, and make bank. Not kidding.

The appeal of the old Channel 9 show was how shitty it was, which was the whole gag. It was always a big shambolic mess, with Howard acting like a complete asshole at every opportunity. Like when Gary Busey was on not long after his motorcycle crash, and Howard did a "Head Injury Club For Men" bit, where he was all bandaged up and acting like a literal retard. Or when they had a few Gilligan's Island cast members on, and did a bit where they pretended to cannibalize the dead Skipper. They did one with Larry Linville of MASH too, where they were all showered in fake blood. Given what a massive fag he is these days, he definitely doesn't want anyone revisiting that show.

BobKellysKnee

Ow (In Whale)
The appeal of the old Channel 9 show was how shitty it was, which was the whole gag. It was always a big shambolic mess, with Howard acting like a complete asshole at every opportunity. Like when Gary Busey was on not long after his motorcycle crash, and Howard did a "Head Injury Club For Men" bit, where he was all bandaged up and acting like a literal retard. Or when they had a few Gilligan's Island cast members on, and did a bit where they pretended to cannibalize the dead Skipper. They did one with Larry Linville of MASH too, where they were all showered in fake blood. Given what a massive fag he is these days, he definitely doesn't want anyone revisiting that show.
I remember one of them where he has a Super Bowl party and no one gives a shit about the game. They just have strippers and get fucked up.

I remember one of them where he has a Super Bowl party and no one gives a shit about the game. They just have strippers and get fucked up.
There was some funny shit, like Dice Gottfried, Howard taunting Richard Simmons' fatties, and shit like that, but it was all more or less spontaneous mayhem. I remember the pained look on the Gilligans' Island and MASH people's faces during Howard's totally idiotic skits, like they couldn't believe it was even real. That's what was so amusing about Stern back then, there was no depth he would not plumb.

DMAN

NYC Mayor

The best bit was Howard booked Richard Simmons, who insisted on bringing his overweight clients. So when they sat down Howard started lowering plates of food and snacks from the ceiling with strings and just shouted "CAN THEY RESIST?" while Richard Simmons was mortified.

Eric Andre? I had to think for like 5 seconds to remember his name before even typing it just now. Fuck him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The best bit was Howard booked Richard Simmons, who insisted on bringing his overweight clients. So when they sat down Howard started lowering plates of food and snacks from the ceiling with strings and just shouted "CAN THEY RESIST?" while Richard Simmons was mortified.

Eric Andre? I had to think for like 5 seconds to remember his name before even typing it just now. Fuck him.
There’s a Howard TV where Simmons gets really upset, starts crying, and leaves but it gets pointed out that he left exactly when he was scheduled to. I think he would play up some stuff for dramatic effect as homosexuals are sometimes known to do but the leftovers one sounds hilarious.

I really enjoyed this bit.