WWAWT Xbox game pass?

G

I didn't start playing games until like 5 years ago, and game pass has a ton of 360 games that I missed out on. It's PFG to be able to play so many older and brand new games.

About to start this game called Mirrors Edge. Is it any good? Also, what's the name of some of them other good Xbox games we got?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
If Dying Light is available you should play that instead. Got the parkour gameplay that's Mirror's Edge's entire gimmick except there's zombies.

EDIT: The Gears of War games are pretty fun. Easy to get into. At least the first 3, I'm a playstation fag now

G

If Dying Light is available you should play that instead. Got the parkour gameplay that's Mirror's Edge's entire gimmick except there's zombies.

EDIT: The Gears of War games are pretty fun. Easy to get into. At least the first 3, I'm a playstation fag now
I have the first gears of war downloaded and I'm going to try that. Dying Light isn't on here this month but the Dead Space games are. Are they any good?

G

Just play Oblivion. You'll be busy for the next 6 years.
Isn't that those elder scrolls games? I'm not really into anything drangony or renaissance faire-ish.

I'm more into games like borderlands and far cry and fallout (I know what you're going to say, they are made by the same company and are a similar game but I just can't get into that "ye olden warrior" type shit)

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Isn't that those elder scrolls games? I'm not really into anything drangony or renaissance faire-ish.

I'm more into games like borderlands and far cry and fallout (I know what you're going to say, they are made by the same company and are a similar game but I just can't get into that "ye olden warrior" type shit)
I thought the same thing before I played it. They drag you in though.

G

Give Hades a try.
That looks pretty dope. Downloading now.

I just played this weird game called contrast, where you're in like the 1930s and you're this little girl's imaginary friend and you follow her around and you have to platform switching back and forth between a person and a shadow. It was PFG.

I was just playing one last night called "space warlord organ trading simulator" that was addictive as hell.

G

I got it for the first month only a dollar deal to see what was up and i found that the game selection was trash.
It's ok, there's a few good ones in there. When I add the fact that I also use the service to play with people online, it's pretty much worth it for me.

However I did just try to play mirror's edge and I didn't even make it past the tutorial. That game was terrible and felt like the parkour scene in American Dad.

[MEDIA=youtube]1OW0u0d8xVc[/MEDIA]

It's ok, there's a few good ones in there. When I add the fact that I also use the service to play with people online, it's pretty much worth it for me.

However I did just try to play mirror's edge and I didn't even make it past the tutorial. That game was terrible and felt like the parkour scene in American Dad.

yeah it’s like an interactive rail shooter almost, just hold forward and occasionally press jump.

just gonna throw this in the ring but metal gear solid 5 has some of the coolest gameplay mechanics in a video game and you don’t even really gotta be familiar w the lore to enjoy it, would highly recommend if you haven’t played it already.

G

yeah it’s like an interactive rail shooter almost, just hold forward and occasionally press jump.

just gonna throw this in the ring but metal gear solid 5 has some of the coolest gameplay mechanics in a video game and you don’t even really gotta be familiar w the lore to enjoy it, would highly recommend if you haven’t played it already.
I just started playing video games in 2018 so I pretty much missed EVERYTHING. I'll check that out tho.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
All of them including the new one is on there.

Do I start from the beginning or are they nonlinear?
You can start with 0 which is a prequel but you might miss out on some cameos/references. I started on 0 and was fine as far as story goes. It's split between two characters and is a great entry point. Just be warned that 3 and 4 will feel like a step back because they were not remade like 1 and 2. 3 is somewhat weak on content but has a great story.