WWAWT Sean Penn being a pandering faggot

G

He went full retarded he he

67777A32-7E30-4735-A8C0-5CDEADCD913F.gif

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
No one watches the faggot Oscars so who exactly would he be speaking to except for the self-congratulatory shitbags in the room.
Did you see the list of god awful presenters this year? They really have lost it. It think the last Oscars I watched was 2010.

G

I've seen clips of people winning but never watched the show live or otherwise. There's something bordering on offensive about seeing people like that taking themselves so seriously.
Did you see the list of god awful presenters this year? They really have lost it. It think the last Oscars I watched was 2010.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The only time i cared about the oscars was when Gary Oldman won one, because he's a damn good actor.

He's also a good guy.

Last edited:

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
The only time i cared about the oscars was when Gary Oldman won one, because he's a damn good actor.

He's also a good guy.

Well, then he made a groveling apology:

... and finally got his oscar for helping to perpetuate the WWII myth.

Well, then he made a groveling apology:

Gary Oldman: I’m an actor who pushes boundaries. I sometimes miss. If you go through my 10 years of acting, most of it bad, you’re going to find a lot of bad misses. I’m happy to apologize to anyone who’s actually offended by anything I’ve said. My intention is never to hurt anyone but I am trying to be the best actor I can be and sometimes that requires risks.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I would take Dennis Rodman's thoughts on the matter more seriously than this midget.
Let’s compare credentials per their respective wikipedias.

See below for an in depth and objective analysis

The Chad Dennis Rodman
  • One of the greatest defensive players in history, known for athletic excellence in a merit based profession
  • Beat up fans, refs, other players, has a long history of breaking the law due to alcoholism and childhood abuse - admitted he was volatile and told everybody to fuck right off; paid all his fines like a man, still beloved for being unique and honest
  • Confirmed cocksman - Dated Madonna, married Carmen Electra; Wore a wedding dress when he married her
  • WCW wrestler, left his team before one of the NBA finals games to go help Hulk; came back in time and dominated; Bulls win another
  • Self-made diplomat, used his basketball legacy to broker peace with North Korea; called out President Obama in the process. Continued the peace through the Trump years
  • Proud Capitalist, gifted a copy of Art of the Deal to Kim Jong Un
  • Still waiting for his Noble Peace Prize
  • Wore a MAGA hat in the Jordan documentary, still gives no fucks
The Virgin Sean Penn
  • 2 time academy award winner, known for excellence in memorizing other peoples words and pretending to be someone else
  • His brother Chris was a better actor
  • Somewhat of a cocksman; Also dated Madonna, accused of abuse.
  • Also assaulted numerous people, doesn’t admit he’s volatile
  • Whiny Communist - was a supporter/friends with Hugo Chavez, failed, dead dictator of Venezuela
  • Charlatan; Quickly calls for his critics to be arrested or die when they dare criticize him
  • Brought a shotgun and a camera crew when he helped victims of Hurricane Katrina, got butthurt when he was called out for the PR stunt
  • Sported a stupid pencil thin mustache /goatee thing in the 2000s, looked like a douche
  • Failed defamation lawsuit
  • Wanted to interview Cartel Boss El Chapo after he got arrested; El Chapo had no idea who Sean Penn was because he was too busy killing people, decapitating politicians, and smuggling billions in guns and drugs across the border to watch Mystic River

Final verdict
  • Dennis Rodman - Real ass dude
  • Sean Penn - gay virgin FATRICK

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
1) who fucking cares what he does with those meaningless jew statues, they're his, he can shove them all in this asshole for all I care.
2) I (and most everyone else) won't be watching the awards anyway, because they never nominate anything people actually watch.
3) It'd be worth it if Mad Mel chucked something at that ukrainian fag's head.