WWAWT public urination?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
sense. I start asking the guy questions too, nothing insane just boring questions but stupid ones. He starts complaining to the bartender/owner(giant nigger faggot) who tells me to shut up more than my really annoying buddy. I just look at the bartender wron
wtf did you do, you leaving some detail oot man

W926d.gif

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
wtf did you do, you leaving some detail oot man

W926d.gif

Ha nope literally nothing but look at the guy like he's a retard. Some folks just don't like my face. One time when I was going into a buddies apartment complex (who apparently had already pissed of the guy who runs it) where the gate was always propped open by a rock so those who didn't have a key could get in. My first time being there. I'm going through the gate to go up to his place and a window slides open next to my face with this other nigger faggot telling me to stop propping open the gate with rocks. I tell him "I'll see what I can do" in the wrong tone and his window slammed. The buddies brother who was with me was like "you better run, he's coming." "You serious?" *door opens*. I start running up the stairs. He's like 5 steps behind me, I get in the door, slam it and lock it and he starts pounding at the door. I hide in a closet for awhile before sneaking my gear out another direction and skipping town. I'd tell you if I did shit...I got banned from Harrahs and the Hard Rock for harassment and smoking weed indoors, respectively.

G

Ha nope literally nothing but look at the guy like he's a retard. Some folks just don't like my face. One time when I was going into a buddies apartment complex (who apparently had already pissed of the guy who runs it) where the gate was always propped open by a rock so those who didn't have a key could get in. My first time being there. I'm going through the gate to go up to his place and a window slides open next to my face with this other nigger faggot telling me to stop propping open the gate with rocks. I tell him "I'll see what I can do" in the wrong tone and his window slammed. The buddies brother who was with me was like "you better run, he's coming." "You serious?" *door opens*. I start running up the stairs. He's like 5 steps behind me, I get in the door, slam it and lock it and he starts pounding at the door. I hide in a closet for awhile before sneaking my gear out another direction and skipping town. I'd tell you if I did shit...I got banned from Harrahs and the Hard Rock for harassment and smoking weed indoors, respectively.
Please post your mug on the selfie thread. Tyfys

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
so niggers just like to beat you up?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
He probably gets drunk and calls them spear-chuckers.

I have found out that saying "nigger" makes white people waaaaaay more uncomfortable than black folks. They think you're nuts/ballsy/hilarious. Whitey be all like "whoaaaaaaaaa we don't do that here shut uppp." I barely ever say nigger, but I did for those two fags BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE! I've given plenty of black gentlemen rides away from their respective crime scene(under duress).