WWAWT public urination?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Seems to imply piss isnt safe to drink then, like the hippies would have us believe.

Big lenny has a piss spot outside his house. I remember that being fuckin gross.
I think the idea is that you lose minerals and nutrients in piss, so you retain it by drinking it. The reality is that if your body filtered it out, it's going to filter it again. Try taking double the amount of fish oil caplets you're supposed to and your piss will turn neon green, it's fawkin awesome.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I think the idea is that you lose minerals and nutrients in piss, so you retain it by drinking it. The reality is that if your body filtered it out, it's going to filter it again. Try taking double the amount of fish oil caplets you're supposed to and your piss will turn neon green, it's fawkin awesome.
Does it smell like a rock bass too?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
So I was sitting, drinking at this bar waiting for an open mic to start and my buddy who's an obnoxious drunkard starts talking to a dude on the other side of him about some nonsense. I start asking the guy questions too, nothing insane just boring questions but stupid ones. He starts complaining to the bartender/owner(giant nigger faggot) who tells me to shut up more than my really annoying buddy. I just look at the bartender wrong without saying anything and he throws down his cum rag he's wiping glasses of with, runs around the bar, grabs me, throws me outside and stomps on me. Negroid twice my size. I call the cops on this fuckhead. My buddy and I hang in the parking lot waiting....and waiting.....and waiting....Drunk buddy finally has to piss. Everything around but the bar is closed. My buddy goes out by the side of the busy Vegas road and starts pissing into the street. Right then the fuzz pull up, driving through his piss. They start asking him what he's doing and he pretends not to understand while leaning in towards him. I thought he was done for but they gave him a warning. After 15 mins of that one of the pigs goes "alright now was one of you who called about getting assaulted?" Not much further I could take it with the pisser as my witness and a bar full of shitheads against me. Went home. House was ransacked....a story for another day

G

So I was sitting, drinking at this bar waiting for an open mic to start and my buddy who's an obnoxious drunkard starts talking to a dude on the other side of him about some nonsense. I start asking the guy questions too, nothing insane just boring questions but stupid ones. He starts complaining to the bartender/owner(giant nigger faggot) who tells me to shut up more than my really annoying buddy. I just look at the bartender wrong without saying anything and he throws down his cum rag he's wiping glasses of with, runs around the bar, grabs me, throws me outside and stomps on me. Negroid twice my size. I call the cops on this fuckhead. My buddy and I hang in the parking lot waiting....and waiting.....and waiting....Drunk buddy finally has to piss. Everything around but the bar is closed. My buddy goes out by the side of the busy Vegas road and starts pissing into the street. Right then the fuzz pull up, driving through his piss. They start asking him what he's doing and he pretends not to understand while leaning in towards him. I thought he was done for but they gave him a warning. After 15 mins of that one of the pigs goes "alright now was one of you who called about getting assaulted?" Not much further I could take it with the pisser as my witness and a bar full of shitheads against me. Went home. House was ransacked....a story for another day

Bitch move to call the cops on him.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I used to piss out my bedroom window when I was a kid because I would be playing videogames and didn't want to leave the bedroom. 2nd floor too.

When I got older I even came out that window a few times. I never once thought of anyone walking by and possibly getting pissed or cummed on.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Nice being half Boomia's size, manlet.