WWAWT fruit?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
What's your guy's favorite fruit? It's a tough one for me between Kiwi Fruit, Dragon Fruit, and Guava's.

Bananas are great and very convenient because you can buy 1 loose and don't need a knife of anything to get into the fruit. I think apples are overrated.

Mangos have a giant pit, so for me they're lower tier.

I like dried fruit to be honest withcha.

My dream is for Esther Ku to sachay into my bedroom wearing a big, Carmen Miranda hat of dried fruit for me to pluck the finest specimens off of.

Tamarind, Japanese plum, prune.... fig! I would eat dried figs out of her asshole and then leave a five-star Yelp review for the pleasure.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
sumo citrus mandarins, I bought two trees but it's been like 3 years and they haven't produced any fruit.

6gHY1sq.jpg

quark

Theurgist
Allll in with da raspberries and blackberries. Grapes and pineapple are also highly valuable in my household

G

I was about to make a similar thread, buy the focus was berries.

I buy a bunch of blueberries, black berries, and raspberries every week. They use to last at least 5 to 6 days, but lately I'm lucky if they last 3.

Adding a paper towel in the container helped, but they still don't seem to last as long.

Has anyone else seen a decline in their berries life cycle?

P.s

Since I started focusing on my diet more, I would say that increasing my berry intake has by far made the greatest difference in how I feel.

#eatmoreberries

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Black and red grapes, cherries, nectarines and bananas. Apples too but only Pink Lady, Evalina or Granny Smiths.
For some reason all apples make my gums feel weird, they get itchy and kind of inflamed. Guessing some allergy that I've never been made aware of. The juice doesn't do it though.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Big fan of most of the fruits mentioned here but want to throw in a good word for “cutie” mandarins. I keep a sack of them in my car, i Get a little thrill out of throwing the peel out the window and eating them while I drive.

Blueberries can work solo, they’re a superfood, very very good for you.