WWAWT Frozen Pizza?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Sad but true. Those hot and ready pizzas are not good at all either.
I know it's an unpopular opinion. But I actually like their sauce even though the rest of the pizza ain't great. Don't eat it too often though

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I know it's an unpopular opinion. But I actually like their sauce even though the rest of the pizza ain't great. Don't eat it too often though
I used to house a large little caesars with tomatoes and onions when hungover in college. Probably gave the toilet PTSD

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
All frozen pizzas need is a bit of oregano flakes, basil flakes, powdered garlic, parmesan, and maybe plop some shredded cheddar here and there. Cut up some spinnach, tomato, and green bell pepper if you've got it. You just need to add actual flavoring to it in order to get away from the fact you're eating diarrhea spread on cardboard.

G

All frozen pizzas need is a bit of oregano flakes, basil flakes, powdered garlic, parmesan, and maybe plop some shredded cheddar here and there. Cut up some spinnach, tomato, and green bell pepper if you've got it. You just need to add actual flavoring to it in order to get away from the fact you're eating diarrhea spread on cardboard.
You might as well just buy dough and tomato sauce at that point

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
My source of troll protein according to Anthony Cumia while I was being sent to obscurity:

6000201779129.jpg