• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Freddy Got Fingered?

I'm very fond of Tom Green.

Covid did a number to the guy though to be honest. He put that gay tweet a few months ago saying "if you're not vaccinated, don't speak to me." And deleted that tweet after people let him have it.
I remember he went on Rogan sometime in 2020 and talked about how when he had groceries delivered he would let them sit in the doorway for 24hrs so all the germs died off or something. He did have ball cancer so he was more immunocompromised than the average person but he still went way overboard.

When I first saw it I couldn't believe how unfathomably shitty it was. Later I realized the whole thing was Tom Green's giant "fuck you" to MTV and the entertainment business in general, and now I can appreciate it on that level. Because really, it's just a massive, massive piece of shit, to a point where it had to be deliberate, unlike "Jay And Silent Bob Reboot", which was merely the work of a stoned retard. It took some real balls to deliberately torpedo his own career like that, and I applaud him for that.

EraGodless

When I first saw it I couldn't believe how unfathomably shitty it was. Later I realized the whole thing was Tom Green's giant "fuck you" to MTV and the entertainment business in general, and now I can appreciate it on that level. Because really, it's just a massive, massive piece of shit, to a point where it had to be deliberate, unlike "Jay And Silent Bob Reboot", which was merely the work of a stoned retard. It took some real balls to deliberately torpedo his own career like that, and I applaud him for that.
I feel the sane way about the movie, Miss March. What a pile of shit. It got so bad that I couldn't stop laughing at how awful it was-

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
"HE'S A MOLESTER! HE'S A CHIIIIIIIIILD MOLESTER!!!"

edit to add:
mine: freddy got fingered | Tumblr

Horse GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY