• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWT Freddy Got Fingered?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
It will always have a special place in my heart. My mother brought a friend and I to go see it. The plan was my friend and I would go see Freddy while she went to another movie, but the guy selling tickets said she couldn't just buy our tickets, she had to actually sit in the theater with us. She was a good sport and went in with us even after we both profusely said she didn't have to and we'd find something else to do, but she insisted. Watching her go from laughing hysterically, to absolutely horrified, to laughing again is something I'll never forget.

Last edited:

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Hysterical movie. I remember being 15, watching this movie while eating a ton of shrooms with my cousin for the first time. We got so fucking high we were crying laughing at this movie. At some point in the middle of this, a cop knocks on my door to ask if we know the whereabouts of a missing elderly neighbor of mine. I kinda freaked out and slammed the door in his face and loudly said, “nope, haven’t seen him, sorry’’ and he actually went away.

In 2012, I sat next to Anthony Michael Hall, who’s in this movie, on a flight from LA to Baltimore (in coach) and I discreetly told him how much I loved this movie. He just rolled his eyes and said thanks, like he was embarrassed that of all the great movies he’d been in, that’s the one I compliment, lol. I feel bad cus he was forced to watch me guzzle endless beers the whole 6 hour flight and I later learned that he’d been struggling with alcohol addiction since his teens.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I went to a late night showing of Freddy Got Fingered with my then gf that Tom Green was hosting. I guess he was in town to do a show at the local comedy club, and I figured he'd show up to this indie theater, introduce it and that'd be about it. Dude ended up staying, sitting in the audience with a mic and do commentary throughout the movie, encouraging people to yell out their favorite lines etc. I didn't realize until after that he was sitting basically right behind me. Afterwards he stayed and met and took pictures with everyone who wanted to. I remember as we were leaving he was headed off the other way and all the people on the patio at this bar two doors down noticed and swarmed him. I Felt bad cause it was already pretty late, but he seemed to be pretty friendly about it.

Last edited:

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I went to a late night showing of Freddy Got Fingered with my then gf that Tom Green was hosting. I guess he was in town to do a show at the local comedy club, and I figured he'd show up to this indie theater, introduce it and that'd be about it. Dude ended up staying, sitting in the audience with a mic and do commentary throughout the movie, encouraging people to yell out their favorite lines etc. I didn't realize until after that he was sitting basically right behind me. Afterwards he stayed and met and took pictures with everyone who wanted to. I remember as we were leaving he was headed off the other way and all the people on the patio at this bar two doors down noticed and swarmed him. I Felt bad cause it was already pretty late, but he seemed to be pretty friendly about it.

I think I have that audio, wasn't it on the DVD?