WWAWT fightclub being a faggot movie for faggots?

G

The fact that people do not know that the author is a huge literal faggot. And wrote the story about 'queerness' is telling by how many weirdo 'bro' types worship this trash film like it is some frat culture version of Star Wars or Harry Potter. If you watched this film more than once then you might as well be a full time cocksucker like its author.
Do you like anything? Can you take a shit without blaming the jews for its irregular consistency?

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
In my experience "Punisher guys" are almost always cops or military guys who likely consume no capeshit outside of it. With so many superheroes being turned into fags these days it'd be funny if they made Frank Castle gay simply to get cops to stop pretending to be him.

Exactly the same people in my experience. The cops using the skull symbol are fucking retards. Frank Castle never had a problem killing cops who are dirty or intentionally harm people. I remember a comic or two in the 90s where cops went up to Punisher and told him that they idolized him; Frank basically told them that they were scum dishonoring the badge and their profession. Chris Kyle likely helped inspire a lot of Punisher skull usage.

Also, Chris Kyle was a retard. Nice giving a gun to a mental patient, stupid.

Last edited:
G

related- WWAW people who think that the movie version of "Patrick Bateman" is a "alpha male" when in the book he was a huge dork?
He's a dork in the movies too. Some of it is obvious, his lawyer says he's a spineless lightweight. Allen calls him a loser. He even acts like a pussy a lot of the time. It's implied he's getting cucked by Price/Bryce fucking his girlfriend.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
In my experience "Punisher guys" are almost always cops or military guys who likely consume no capeshit outside of it. With so many superheroes being turned into fags these days it'd be funny if they made Frank Castle gay simply to get cops to stop pretending to be him.
They wouldn’t even know who Frank Castle is. I think most just see it as a “cool skull logo” and buy it because it’s usually the back the blue colors.

EraGodless

Exactly the same people in my experience. The cops using the skull symbol are fucking retards. Frank Castle never had a problem killing cops who are dirty or intentionally harm people. I remember a comic or two in the 90s where cops went up to Punisher and told him that they idolized him; Frank basically told them that they were scum dishonoring the badge and their profession. Chris Kyle likely helped inspire a lot of Punisher skull usage.

Also, Chris Kyle was a retard. Nice giving a gun to a mental patient, stupid.
Apparently, Chris Kyle was more creative than Spielberg. Nice tarnishing your legacy, by lying about fighting Jesse Ventura, stupid.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Erik Larsen facetiously tweeted about making the punisher gay. Anybody who took that seriously is shithead

Comic companies are woke but it's hilarious when they turn a character "Bi" and think that that's a big deal

"Bi" is bullshit...."Bi" is one foot still in the closet

I don't know any gay guys who read comics but if I did I'm sure they would be insulted that DC (because they're the ones who are doing all this really) doesn't go full out and turn a major character "full gay"

Also as a addendum to the above, there is no such thing as a "Bisexual man"....No- that's a gay guy who's fucked a woman once

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Erik Larsen facetiously tweeted about making the punisher gay. Anybody who took that seriously is shithead

Comic companies are woke but it's hilarious when they turn a character "Bi" and think that that's a big deal

"Bi" is bullshit...."Bi" is one foot still in the closet

I don't know any gay guys who read comics but if I did I'm sure they would be insulted that DC (because they're the ones who are doing all this really) doesn't go full out and turn a major character "full gay"

Also as a addendum to the above, there is no such thing as a "Bisexual man"....No- that's a gay guy who's fucked a woman once
I’ve always said the same thing about guys that claim to be Bi. Theyre with men more than women and just can’t fully come out of the closet. Every guy I ever knew that said they were Bi I never saw with a woman and eventually married other men.

johnnynoname

I’ve always said the same thing about guys that claim to be Bi. Theyre with men more than women and just can’t fully come out of the closet. Every guy I ever knew that said they were Bi I never saw with a woman and eventually married other men.
exactly.

Gay men and Straight men are wired the same with the major exception being the thing they are attracted to

That being said, if you were able to be attracted to a guy then why would you ever want to deal with a woman again. It's pretty obvious that you can relate more to someone who is like you, and not some psychopath with tits and a cunt.

So "Bi" is legit Bullshit (if you're a man that is)

There's a wonderful joke that goes:
"What do you call a guy who's slept with 30,000 women, and sucked one cock?"

"A cocksucking faggot"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
exactly.

Gay men and Straight men are wired the same with the major exception being the thing they are attracted to

That being said, if you were able to be attracted to a guy then why would you ever want to deal with a woman again. It's pretty obvious that you can relate more to someone who is like you, and not some psychopath with tits and a cunt.

So "Bi" is legit Bullshit (if you're a man that is)

There's a wonderful joke that goes:
"What do you call a guy who's slept with 30,000 women, and sucked one cock?"

"A cocksucking faggot"
I went to college with this pretentious dirtbag who wouldn’t shut up about his girlfriend back home who multiple states away. Eventually he started messing around with a gay classmate but said it’s ok because he’s Bi and his girlfriend understands. Shortly after that he was full out gay. I don’t think his girlfriend even existed (never saw a picture) and he just couldn’t come out yet so he said he had a girlfriend who was way back home while he messed around with guys.

johnnynoname

I went to college with this pretentious dirtbag who wouldn’t shut up about his girlfriend back home who multiple states away. Eventually he started messing around with a gay classmate but said it’s ok because he’s Bi and his girlfriend understands. Shortly after that he was full out gay. I don’t think his girlfriend even existed (never saw a picture) and he just couldn’t come out yet so he said he had a girlfriend who was way back home while he messed around with guys.
you eventually have figured out that he was indeed a homo, and all that "Bi" stuff was indeed the whole "one foot in the closet" thing

Women can easily be "Bi" btw....but a dude?.....naw- the moment dick number one enters you, you're a gay dude

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Personification of existentialism so I’ll allow it.

Knowing full well the author is a faggot, but even queers hit the mark sometimes. (On my ass am I right?)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus

G

He's a dork in the movies too. Some of it is obvious, his lawyer says he's a spineless lightweight. Allen calls him a loser. He even acts like a pussy a lot of the time. It's implied he's getting cucked by Price/Bryce fucking his girlfriend.
Don't forget he's a fan of Phil Collins.

Renaus

I understand why some people are now put off about the movie because a lot of hipster faggots idolized it. Despite that, it is a great movie.
>the author is a major faggot and the movie was about gayness
The author is very much against those interpretations. The movie is not a criticism about "hyper masculinity" or whatever the fuck like American Psycho.

G

WWAWD producer of Fight Club being an Israeli spy that smuggled nukes out of the US, covered up the Israeli connection to the JFK assassination in Oliver Stone's shitshow of a film and had multiple instances of 9/11 predictive programming in his movies?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan[/URL]

[MEDIA=bitchute]38KLdqlGz7gW[/MEDIA]