WWAWT fightclub being a faggot movie for faggots?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
You know it’s a metaphor for gay sex right?
The fact that people do not know that the author is a huge literal faggot. And wrote the story about 'queerness' is telling by how many weirdo 'bro' types worship this trash film like it is some frat culture version of Star Wars or Harry Potter. If you watched this film more than once then you might as well be a full time cocksucker like its author.

Stent

black suit and a smile
quote-why-can-men-no-longer-be-best-friends-this-is-so-stupid-today-if-you-show-two-guys-being-henry-cavill-88-40-87.jpg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
People who don’t like comics but love the MCU are indeed faggots.
I used to have the same POV on what you mention. You know the whole "fuck normies" attitude...

We all gatekeep in that manner

Then I had a couple of pretty bad personal years, and I realized, "Life is really hard, and if marking out to MCU movies makes life easier, then it doesn't matter if you ever read the source material".

However, this DOES NOT extend to "Punisher decal on a truck" thing.....fuck those niggas in the ass because they just use that image too look like badasses, and know literally nothing about the character..

Ironically, Frank Castle (no matter who writes him....even Chuck Dixon) would probably kill those dudes .......Ennis, and Aaron easily would have wrote those issues

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
I saw it when it was current and liked it but I've never seen it as this Holy Grail type thing that a lot of people attach to it.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
related- WWAW people who think that the movie version of "Patrick Bateman" is a "alpha male" when in the book he was a huge dork?
The movie company wanted an actor who was over the top good looking to make the insanity aspect more comedic. He has this huge high paying job, wealthy family, and is a young 10/10 good looking six foot tall male. But all he does is hack people to death or hallucinate that the ATM is telling him to feed it a stray kitten. The audience is meant to like looking at him but be by repulsed by his behavior.

It works better when he is tall and in shape. He needs the musculature to swing the axe and manhandle people as a killer. And part of the character is extreme obsession about aesthetics and outer beauty instead of inner beauty and mental health. Like on the outside Patrick Bateman looks perfect because he works out for hours and counts every calorie and uses moisturizing cream with no alcohol. But on the inside his mind is telling him to scribble his serial killer fantasies in crayon on the table cloth like a total maniac devoid of any awareness in the middle of a packed restaurant.

Having him be physically powerful is more intimidating and realistic for the premise. The same reason you want someone like Tony Soprano to be a monster physically. The premise works far less with a dweeb as the lead. A good horror movie dweeb would be like Carter Burke from Aliens. Where he is secretly plotting to have people impregnated by the facehuggers so he can smuggle live aliens for the corporation.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I used to have the same POV on what you mention. You know the whole "fuck normies" attitude...

We all gatekeep in that manner

Then I had a couple of pretty bad personal years, and I realized, "Life is really hard, and if marking out to MCU movies makes life easier, then it doesn't matter if you ever read the source material".

However, this DOES NOT extend to "Punisher decal on a truck" thing.....fuck those niggas in the ass because they just use that image too look like badasses, and know literally nothing about the character..

Ironically, Frank Castle (no matter who writes him....even Chuck Dixon) would probably kill those dudes .......Ennis, and Aaron easily would have wrote those issues
In my experience "Punisher guys" are almost always cops or military guys who likely consume no capeshit outside of it. With so many superheroes being turned into fags these days it'd be funny if they made Frank Castle gay simply to get cops to stop pretending to be him.