WWAWT Favorite Cocktails

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Awesome, but who the fuck pays for erotic stories in this day and age??

Something tells me that you write sick shit that can't be found with a simple Google search.
That's exactly it. I hate the cliche everything is online for free. It isn't. For niche stuff from physics research to tailored smut you have to pay. Shit's so insane it isn't even immoral, just literally crazy. I write about women in padded bra, panties, diapers, girdles, wigs, etc. losing their clothes in public and having "hands free orgasms". There isn't even penetration, but you'd swear to God it was scrawled on the walls of Bellevue. I make 40 bucks off a story, starting at 20 and then bumping it up.

CuckQueen

I only drink liquor to get drunk quickly and easily. Rum and cokes, moscow mules, etc.
Some shit where you drop a shot into another drink, ya dig?
Boiler makers, irish car bomb, that pepto and jack shot in Reno 911!: Miami, what's some of them other dropping drinks we got?

CuckQueen

I don't know if these are still popular, but my dad used to go down to the dump and pour the dregs of liquor bottles to make one mix, called it a Mickey Slim. As a kid his father would boil Dr. Pepper and put whiskey in it to make a hot toddy for the 6 or so kids, but they didn't like the taste so my father would drink all of them and show up plastered to second grade.

Boiler makers, irish car bomb, that pepto and jack shot in Reno 911!: Miami, what's some of them other dropping drinks we got?
A buddy of mine would get a buzz and then the rest of the night he would just want Jager bombs. He would ask us, girls, random groups, and the bartenders if they wanted one, but not in full sentences. He’d just walk up and say
“Jager bombs? Jager bombs? Jager bombs?”
Until someone agreed to shut him up.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I usually order a Sidecar if I’m in a nice place that will make one right. I once ordered an old fashioned in a Red Robin down south and it came out in a pint glass made with lemonade.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
A buddy of mine would get a buzz and then the rest of the night he would just want Jager bombs. He would ask us, girls, random groups, and the bartenders if they wanted one, but not in full sentences. He’d just walk up and say
“Jager bombs? Jager bombs? Jager bombs?”
Until someone agreed to shut him up.

G

You guys with your fancy cocktails, just give me a nice Leffe on a nice summer evening after a day of hard honest work and i’m a happy fella.

1651276405810.jpeg

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
My go to is Makers Mark and ginger ale. I'll usually go for rum runners or hurricanes when I'm on vacation. I don't know why but I'll always get a bloody Mary when I'm waiting for a flight. Mimosas are prime for those hung over mornings in Vegas/ Atlantic City.

G

This is where I first heard about it. It's a very 80s drink, but God it's good.

Yeah if you don't like milk, it's fucked. I'm a sucker for milk and iced coffee, so for me it's nectar.
Milk is fine but in cocktails it just doesn’t work for me except in small quantities