WWAWT disabled?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Damn she got paralyzed jumping off a bridge into a river with her friends. Thats fawkin brutal
Bridge jumping is so fucking stupid. Im sure most people when they were younger did a bunch of stupid shit tho. A lifetime ago my group of friends used to like to jump off a railroad trestle bridge. After countless jumps over years one of my friends hit a metal structure that was underwater that we didn't know was there. Fucker ripped his leg from his hip to his ankle. That was the last time we messed around there.

G

You motherfucking SSSSSSSSSCUMBAG!

maxresdefault (5).jpg

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Bridge jumping is so fucking stupid. Im sure most people when they were younger did a bunch of stupid shit tho. A lifetime ago my group of friends used to like to jump off a railroad trestle bridge. After countless jumps over years one of my friends hit a metal structure that was underwater that we didn't know was there. Fucker ripped his leg from his hip to his ankle. That was the last time we messed around there.
God dammnit how the fuck did he get to hospital. Awesome fuckin scar tho.

I had a summer job at a theme park. They had a stunt show where people would jump from a tower into water and general back flipping type stuff. One day one of them slipped and broke his neck and couldn't move anything below his neck. A few news stories about him for a few years like how he had got engaged but nothing for a decade + now. Always stuck with me so in peak doing stupid shit stuff age range I didn't

As a kid my mum had a friend who had a son who was disabled and we used to have to hang out when they caught up. Cerebral palsy type thing I assume looking back but he used to make me feel sick to the stomach.

G

I took my kids to a theme park on Friday and was buying them some crap in the gift shop at the end. There was a boy in a wheelchair getting wheeled around by his older brother. The boy in the chair looked normal and sounded completely normal, bright even, but he had withered legs that obviously didn't work. But he was so happy to be there and seemed to have such a good attitude that it made me feel kind of ashamed of myself for bitching about stupid shit like they didn't get my coffee right the way I like it or whatever. Poor little mug. The drooling ones are rather hard to take though.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I had a summer job at a theme park. They had a stunt show where people would jump from a tower into water and general back flipping type stuff. One day one of them slipped and broke his neck and couldn't move anything below his neck. A few news stories about him for a few years like how he had got engaged but nothing for a decade + now. Always stuck with me so in peak doing stupid shit stuff age range I didn't

It is crazy the risks people take for a thrill. I guess most teenagers are guilty of going through such a phase as they are growing up. Just thinking about how everything can be perfect and one tiny accident has the potential to ruin the rest of your life makes me want to be extra careful about doing almost anything. I guess you can go to far in one direction but it shouldn't hurt to apply a bit of caution when the situation calls for it.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
My hat is off to you, good sir. I wouldnt fuck a downie or mental retard under any circumstances. But a once normal girl who maybe lost a leg or hand and had her faculties on the other hand…
Right there with you. Girls that were once normal is the way to go.
I took my kids to a theme park on Friday and was buying them some crap in the gift shop at the end. There was a boy in a wheelchair getting wheeled around by his older brother. The boy in the chair looked normal and sounded completely normal, bright even, but he had withered legs that obviously didn't work. But he was so happy to be there and seemed to have such a good attitude that it made me feel kind of ashamed of myself for bitching about stupid shit like they didn't get my coffee right the way I like it or whatever. Poor little mug. The drooling ones are rather hard to take though.
Still though... your coffee wasn't fixed right.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Just the fact that she was normal and had friends is the worst part. At least when you’re born that way you accept your reality from birth. If that happened to me I would want to kill myself.
When I was in college me and my friends also went to a popular jump spot like that into a river.