WWAWT disabled?

G

I'd cane her legs and let her blow me, sure.
rii.jpeg
Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 11.34.03 PM.png

Spitting image

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
would ya?

nice lifeless legs, stupid.

I actually dated a girl in a wheelchair over a decade ago. She was conventionally pretty, kind, smart and had a wonderful soul in general. Her family was excellent to me as well. I was a ssssscumbag to her and dumped her after a few months though because I didn't want to date a second, better girlfriend at the same time so instead I ended it.

Not my best moment and the new gal was not worth it in the end, that new relationship was a whatever thing to be perfectly honest witcha.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
I actually dated a girl in a wheelchair over a decade ago. She was conventionally pretty, kind, smart and had a wonderful soul in general. Her family was excellent to me as well. I was a ssssscumbag to her and dumped her after a few months though because I didn't want to date a second, better girlfriend at the same time so instead I ended it.

Not my best moment and the new gal was not worth it in the end, that new relationship was a whatever thing to be perfectly honest witcha.
Did you fuck Wheelie? My cock needs details.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews

Dating a girl in a chair is such a losing situation. How did you think it would end?

A circle of N-words
I guess the silver lining is she looks like she's having an unbelievable orgasm the entire time.
Thing about this, they probably had this arranged by carers or friends that thought they were helping them. For fuck sake, some one had to hoist her over the other cripple. Then someone had to wash down all the bodily fluids and change the bedding.

A circle of N-words
Nope, since her parents were always around I was only able to finger her when they weren't looking too intensely. Her vag and asshole smelled surprisingly nice tho, much better than a lot of normal girls.
My hat is off to you, good sir. I wouldnt fuck a downie or mental retard under any circumstances. But a once normal girl who maybe lost a leg or hand and had her faculties on the other hand…