WWAWT death of kiwifarms?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
don-corleone-vito-corleone.gif

TheNanaDook

DDOS is one of the biggest mother fuckers to deal with from a tech perspective. No matter how good you are at security, scaling, etc, there is literally NOTHING stopping some asshole from just flooding your server with requests and you end up playing whack-a-mole to stop it. You block one IP, another one pops up. And if it's the feds doing it - forget about it. Nobody is going to charge them. So honestly, it's impressive that KF has dealt with it as long as they have. I wouldn't have the patience to deal that garbage, and I do this for a living.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
A lot of fawkin refugees will come here. Should lock it down like Cumtown.

Sorry, we're full. I will never forgive or forget how they reacted to us in our time of need.

Gossiping little faggot anime nerds with no lives. They do NOTHING funny, they just talk shit -- poorly.

Probably the weakest form of banter online, yet they are so proud of their gayass sarcasm.

And they're obsessed with literal nobodies who aren't even interesting. They spend hours of their lives playing "gotcha" with teenagers who play video games on Twitch. Why the fuck do I care, it's not like we're talking about fucking Senators.

Barnaby Jones

Rock & Rye
Sorry, we're full. I will never forgive or forget how they reacted to us in our time of need.

Gossiping little faggot anime nerds with no lives. They do NOTHING funny, they just talk shit -- poorly.

Probably the weakest form of banter online, yet they are so proud of their gayass sarcasm.

And they drop info on literal nobodies (usually teenagers) who aren't even interesting, like anyone cares. He plays video games on Twitch buddy he's not exactly a fucking Senator.

You act like they broke into your house and fucked your dog

Stent

swatchsticker
They denied me a life raft in our time of need. They might as well have done that. And fuck you for questioning me about it before I could finish my edit.
Here'sch the thing, they didn't even just say "Nah" they had to pontificate upon the matter and sniff each other's butts about it. I'd respect just a flat rejection. They wanted sit down in a circle with their thoughts and feelings.

G

Here'sch the thing, they didn't even just say "Nah" they had to pontificate upon the matter and sniff each other's butts about it. I'd respect just a flat rejection. They wanted sit down in a circle with their thoughts and feelings.
Why did you guys even ask? I don't remember if registrations were closed at the time but Null needs a fresh influx of paypigs to keep the ship afloat so they're never closed for long. He's admitted that he can't keep anybody out if they're really determined. Anybody with a VPN can ban evade as long as they're not retarded.

Stent

swatchsticker
Why did you guys even ask? I don't remember if registrations were closed at the time but Null needs a fresh influx of paypigs to keep the ship afloat so they're never closed for long. He's admitted that he can't keep anybody out if they're really determined. Anybody with a VPN can ban evade as long as they're not retarded.
It was a matter of just having a spot set up solely for the OnA crowd. Nobody wanted anything to do with their autistic threads.

G

It was a matter of just having a spot set up solely for the OnA crowd. Nobody wanted anything to do with their autistic threads.
That is a bit of an ask. You could have sent him $20 each and started threads in Supporters, I suppose. To my knowledge that's the only segregated part of the site, so you guys were asking for something that nobody else is allowed to have. Kind of tying the guy's hands with that.