WWAWT CGI Joe Biden?

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
It's like typing a response to flat earther. You stick his low mentality cow face out of the space station and say "look.... You see that round fucking thing? You fucking Pro wrestling slob? It's round mother fucker.
And all you may get back is " Diss must be a sim-moo-latore. Doesn't matter the evidence, doesn't matter...nothing matters to lowest class lowest mentality fucks on the planet. Now,....Bill Barr, Ivanka Dicka, Jared, Pompeo, Pence, are now all apart of the "Deep State"? You fucking blithering sack of shit, you don't know your asshole from an Eggroll.

Another backwoods redneck post from a backwoods slob. No evidence, always pigshit slop like M&M's in high heels. LMMFKAO

Also, Joe Qoomiah is a fat uneducated faggot. #Newsmax #Oan #blitheringZero

Last edited:

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
It's like typing a response to flat earther. You stick his low mentality cow face out of the space station and say "look.... You see that round fucking thing? You fucking Pro wrestling slob? It's round mother fucker.
And all you may get back is " Diss must be a sim-moo-latore. Doesn't matter the evidence, doesn't matter...nothing matters to lowest class lowest mentality fucks on the planet. Now,....Bill Barr, Ivanka Dicka, Jared, Pompeo, Pence, are now all apart of the "Deep State"? You fucking blithering sack of shit, you don't know your asshole from an Eggroll.

Another backwoods redneck post from a backwoods slob. No evidence, always pigshit slop like M&M's in high heels. LMMFKAO

Check this lil' feller out:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain

Flat earthers aren't real

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
wasn't 1776 an insurrection?
That was my fawkin joke/point in that Rick thread from earlier. America was created under revolution and hatred for government. 226 years ago all of those people, and to this day, were called patriots. Somehow now a bunch of dickheads taking pictures without “permission” (even though they technically own it) are traitors.

Yes and that’s why everyone is so happy. That’s why home ownership and retirement is totally going to happen for anyone under 40. Because they all have so many resources at their disposal
Our generation has a reasonable claim to some indignation, I'm with you on that, but I think we can't lose sight of the unpredictably of life on this planet and how rapidly things are changing now. Retirement, whether a realistic concept for me or not, is still at least 30 years away regardless, and given the dramatic changes of the previous 30 years, it's fair to predict that I'll have no fucking clue what our social paradigm will look like when that time arrives.

Adapt and survive. Savor the little things. And stop pouting, it's unbecoming.