wwawt black fellas doing crimes that crazy crackers usually do

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
I'm so glad I never had a kid with any of the crazy cunts I've been with. Not that I'd hurt them or anything, but I probably would kill myself eventually. Imagining having to be civil and actually plan things with and regularly see a person who fucked you over and crushed you seems like a real fucking tough one, man. And forget the step parent part. I'm so possessive of my shit (including people) that I couldn't let that happen.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I'm so glad I never had a kid with any of the crazy cunts I've been with. Not that I'd hurt them or anything, but I probably would kill myself eventually. Imagining having to be civil and actually plan things with and regularly see a person who fucked you over and crushed you seems like a real fucking tough one, man. And forget the step parent part. I'm so possessive of my shit (including people) that I couldn't let that happen.
I fucked way too much crazy in my 20s. Found a normal chick and locked her down quick. Got married at 30. We've never had a fight, agree on most things, and have two pretty cool kids.

Karmically, I should be on my third wife, an aspiring YouTube make-up blogger, raising her half-nig kids from five different fathers. But somehow I defied the odds.