WWAWT 3rd world countries and their repairs?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
The comments are hilarious.

There are so many other videos on other channels showing other dangerous repairs. Dudes just poisoning themselves.
I spent good part of today watching these savages in the videos, the effort they put into fixing shit that would rightfully tossed over here, the repairing bent missing pieces of alloy rims was disturbing, the repairing cracked cummins generator cylinder head was another, he just pulls this piece of plastic off the top of 25 gallon plastic drum right out by street thats filled with acid bath shit where head comes out clean then rinses it in half of a 55gallon drum laying on ground with no covering

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
The greatest 3rd world invention by far is the suicide shower. Its a screw on shower head with a heating coil inside and a 220v wire running out. Cheap hotels install them when they don't have running hot water. Sometimes the power outlet is in line and below the shower head for extra spiciness, they always have no grounding and they cost about $5. If they fail you're getting a thunderbolt across your body and nobody ever seems to care about the risk.
Jesus God almighty, no wonder they always smell like shit. I wouldn't want to be in the vicinity of this hilarious concoction either

CEFveWoWoAA4Jyk (1).jpg
4197481945_72f180b071_o.jpg

Stay grounded, Artie!