WWAWT 3rd world countries and their repairs?

G

The sipes need to go in opposite directions to displace water from the center print of the tire. I guess on unpaved dirt roads in Shitstreetastan it isn't important as they get no rain and the loose dust on a slick tire is worse than on a grooved and siped tire. All in all way to much labor for a low cost product. Might be useful in an apocalypse where you can store tires beneath ground in old ice houses to prevent dry rot and renew the old ones lol. These also must not be steel belted despite saying they were radial on the tire, i guess they just copy the white man words.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
i had a screw in my tire and the normal tire place refused to patch it because it was too close to the sideweall so I took it to the mexican used tire shop and they plugged it right up for $10 and it's been fine for years now!
I used to buy tires cheap as fuck off this tiny Portuguese guy who had a really nice shop with no signage in some fucking ghetto backalley. He moved and I can't find the little fucker now and NOBODY knows what the fuck I'm talking about no matter who I ask about him. It's like I dreamt the whole thing but I literally still have the one set of tires on my old work van. They've lasted like 10 fucking years.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Years back i dropped a 440 in a 70 dodge dart, the back tires were goodyear eagle gt's that were same bald as dottie was rigging, took it out on the road for a burn out, after about 30 seconds the bald tread "alligators" truckers call them came flying off and was riding on cords somehow holding air, how any of those shitters tires hold up must be a blessed by Ganesha

The greatest 3rd world invention by far is the suicide shower. Its a screw on shower head with a heating coil inside and a 220v wire running out. Cheap hotels install them when they don't have running hot water. Sometimes the power outlet is in line and below the shower head for extra spiciness, they always have no grounding and they cost about $5. If they fail you're getting a thunderbolt across your body and nobody ever seems to care about the risk.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

i was watching this and amazed that they can fix a car battery like that in the sidewalk. the comments pointed out that he was taking out like 6 plates of battery shit and put 2 new ones in, so whoever buying this is getting fuck over

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Much more resourceful then the wasteful faggots in USA who need a new everything every couple of years....same faggots who cry about CRISIS CRISIS CRISIS are all driving cars made in 2020 or later
What? Have you obscene amount of litter in these shit hole counties?! The sheer amount of plastic bags alone in the streets, in their rivers and in their run offs is staggering. Their waste is bad too, it's just different