• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

wwawdf not getting anybody Xmas gifts because we're not 5

G

I have a thoughtful spontaneous gift for you right here Treeky (points at his shriveled up dick)

Oh you!

4AC04F9C-9191-4F41-97DA-55A4F7B04F7F.gif

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I hate buying presents for people. No one will ever give me a straight answer about what they want, yet I still buy presents because I'm a huge fag. I actually really enjoy Christmas as family time but the presents and shit for adults can take a hike

G

Nah, I fuck with gifts - no shame. I bought my woman a ton of shit this year. I hook my folks up, too. I get them all sorts of dumb shit they don't even realize exists. Roomba fucking blew their minds one year. I'll usually get my uncle a quarter bag of weed and a few gifts for a couple other family members, too. A few buddies will get booze or cigars, my girl gives the cleaning lady a card with cash and I hook up the lawn guy with a $50 handshake and a merry Christmas.

People get me gifts, too. Fuck it, I like it.
same. as i got older and could afford it, i enjoyed buying people shit.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I like spontaneous, thoughtful gifts. Not just gifts out of obligation. The best gifts are the ones you don’t expect, not necessarily on a holiday or birthday.
more henhouse comments from patreeky. mewler fits in better at the table than you, how's that feel? ( "what's the table? I'm more of a ron and fez fan :dm_small: " - patreeky)

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I wish people wouldn't be affronted when I say "No, I don't want anything. Really." I really don't want anything, and I'm sorry if that's a problem. Go buy someone else two gifts, then. I dunno. Humbug.

Soundboard Fez

This is NOT a soundboard!
Forum Clout
I wish people wouldn't be affronted when I say "No, I don't want anything. Really." I really don't want anything, and I'm sorry if that's a problem. Go buy someone else two gifts, then. I dunno. Humbug.
They don't buy gifts to make others feel good, but to make themselves feel good about themselves, they want a fucking pat on the back for it.

That's why i get so angry when "chicks" refuse my amazon gifts cards.

G

They don't buy gifts to make others feel good, but to make themselves feel good about themselves, they want a fucking pat on the back for it.

That's why i get so angry when "chicks" refuse my amazon gifts cards.

Slide some of those gift cards my way, i would never refuse them.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
It means even less when your mum dies on christmas eve, the day after being released from the hospital.
She was diagnosed with COPD 18 months prior and they kept her in hospital for six weeks until the doctor was satisfied she could keep her oxygen levels up. A year and a half later she was admitted in a much worse state to the newly built hospital where they released her after three days when she barely had the strength to hold her head up. The next morning, Christmas eve she was dead.
I’m not posting this for sympathy from strangers, I’m fucking sick fed up of NHS worship. The bastards had the audacity to try and claim me and my dad had intimidated staff and that was the only they released my mum, then their excuse was she’d have died anyway

Soundboard Fez

This is NOT a soundboard!
Forum Clout
It means even less when your mum dies on christmas eve, the day after being released from the hospital.
She was diagnosed with COPD 18 months prior and they kept her in hospital for six weeks until the doctor was satisfied she could keep her oxygen levels up. A year and a half later she was admitted in a much worse state to the newly built hospital where they released her after three days when she barely had the strength to hold her head up. The next morning, Christmas eve she was dead.
Did you at least receive some nice gifts to soften the blow a little?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I’m not posting this for sympathy from strangers, I’m fucking sick fed up of NHS worship. The bastards had the audacity to try and claim me and my dad had intimidated staff and that was the only they released my mum, then their excuse was she’d have died anyway
This is my second Christmas without my mom. It gets easier, brotherman

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I’m fucking sick fed up of NHS worship.
How could an organisation with zero accountability, a state endorsed monopoly, crippling staff turnover, no admissions policy, low morale and a political agenda that sees them divert funds from cancer wards to support young men chopping their genitals off not be the kind of organisation the British public love?