wwawdf memes you hate

G

So I just marry some second rate whore??! A Nikki Robinson? A fucking uhh... Who else we got. A Flavia?! That's fucked up dude...

What if it's like a heartbreak kid where I meet the one after getting married
it surpasses this eternal bachelorhood...Nick Fuentes didnt word it right, but what he meant by hooking-up is gay is, its what fags do...Male and Women BOND and create families and or at least have a mom n pop type business. Look at redbar and jules, that is the perfect coupling...they are married and also work together.

G

it surpasses this eternal bachelorhood...Nick Fuentes didnt word it right, but what he meant by hooking-up is gay is, its what fags do...Male and Women BOND and create families and or at least have a mom n pop type business. Look at redbar and jules, that is the perfect coupling...they are married and also work together.
You don't think the bachelor life well into adulthood is cool?

images (31).jpeg

G

What's sommadem otha interests you got?
-Egyptology
-Linguistics (Latin is backwards Arabic...late medieval era English grammarians (working under Tudor tutelage) created Modern English
-Social Engineering (human corraling)
-Social structures + dynamics + anthropology (for eg: why were actors scum in Rome, Persia, Medieval Europe etc but are celebrities today. A good future book title: From Court Jesters to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the history of entertainment)
-Chess
-History of maps + mapping, akhi Piri Reis and his intimate knowledge of the Americas pre-Columbus
-Calligraphy (or why the Ottomans criminalized the printing press)
-Home design, landscaping, interior design, fancy minimalism
--- interests that pay the bills:
-Forklifts (I train and license ppl)
-occupational safety
-logistics + supply chain mgmt + material handling

G

I didn’t know what this was until I saw it in your comment. Googled it and fawwwwk!

Did you do a YouTube video on this? Sounds interesting.
C.C. (Columbus) is a HUGE historical cover-up. Did he even exist

I haven't made one on Piri Reis yet, but even with the Columbus larp, they admit he had Moorish and Morisco navigators (compass and sextant were Arabic tech ) on the Santa Maria. I imagine they were the equivalent of the Nazi POWs forced to build NASA (after the conquest of Emirate of Granada, suspiciously, in 1492)

[MEDIA=youtube]2k-AKls8qDk[/MEDIA]

I haven't made one on Piri Reis yet, but even with the Columbus larp, they admit he had Moorish and Morisco navigators (compass and sextant were Arabic tech ) on the Santa Maria. I imagine they were the equivalent of the Nazi POWs forced to build NASA (after the conquest of Emirate of Granada, suspiciously, in 1492)

Thanks for this. Had watched and read a bit about the Chinese exploration voyages and it would have been interesting alternate history had they eventually found the Americas and settled it. The Vikings were here too but left.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Mote

More like Christopher Jewlombus, amirite?

Where you at with the Jason M Brashears / Archaix youtube?

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Thanks for this. Had watched and read a bit about the Chinese exploration voyages and it would have been interesting alternate history had they eventually found the Americas and settled it. The Vikings were here too but left.

They probably did settle in what is now California. Archeologists love to tow the mainstream narrative of Columbus and dismiss anything other than the Spanish discovery. The Chinese probably had a settlement and the narrative does not fit with that information.

G

They probably did settle in what is now California. Archeologists love to tow the mainstream narrative of Columbus and dismiss anything other than the Spanish discovery. The Chinese probably had a settlement and the narrative does not fit with that information.
It would NOT surprise me if alot of these so-called native Americans are like proto-filipino thralls brought here by Chinese or others. It makes no sense how small their numbers are, and paltry their civilization...I think the feds keep these injuns (descendants of Asiatic coolies) around to prop up the fake (((Columbian))) conquest narrative.

Precolumbian North American Indian civilization makes ZERO sense.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I was subbed to him when he still only had 2k...I asked him a few questions about the pyramids, and he didn't really bite. But because of my line of questioning, he made this video:

Now, it is bunk...there is NO coptic literature on the pyramids worth their weight, and that should make you ask a lot of questions.

imagine if White Americans BARELY talk about the statue of liberty...but in china, their is a whole science on statue of liberty-ology.

fucked up shit.

I was subbed to him when he still only had 2k...I asked him a few questions about the pyramids, and he didn't really bite. But because of my line of questioning, he made this video:

Now, it is bunk...there is NO coptic literature on the pyramids worth their weight, and that should make you ask a lot of questions.

imagine if White Americans BARELY talk about the statue of liberty...but in china, their is a whole science on statue of liberty-ology.

fucked up shit.

What's your take on Breshears' overall thesis/chronology etc?

I've read most of his books, as tediously written and bogged down in numerology as they are. I find his timeline as or more plausible than the mainstream historical bullshit.

Are you high? I was in school in the gay 90s they said "Columbus did not discover America" the Clovis Culture came from Europe following the ice sheets then we're butchered by Indians bout 12000 years ago,child