• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Wrestlemania XXX?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
There's so much wrong with modern wrestling that I don't know where to begin.

Apparently Bill Watts thought that the "marks" who bought tickets to see Mid-South Wrestling in the 80s knew deep-down it was predetermined,

dude- those shows were packed to the rafters with nothing but legit mouthbreathers who thought it was a shoot

Go ahead- ask Jim Cornette or any other heels during that time about getting stabbed by some toothless, troglodite who thought they were really beating the shit out of Ricky and Robert....

Forum Clout
oh dear god no.....

I'm a huge loser but I'm not that big of a loser

whoa------looks like somebody is a Observer subscriber
LOL yeah, I know all the lingo. I reconsidered my entertainment choices when HHH dressed up like Kane and fucked Katie Vick's corpse. The Big Boss Man stealing the Big Show's dead daddy was fun, but the Katie Vick thing was just silly.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
dude- those shows were packed to the rafters with nothing but legit mouthbreathers who thought it was a shoot

Go ahead- ask Jim Cornette or any other heels during that time about getting stabbed by some toothless, troglodite who thought they were really beating the shit out of Ricky and Robert....
Funny you mention Jim Cornette, because I heard that from his co-host on one of the drive-throughs.

I can't argue on whether that audience were mongs or not. They probably were, but then you could say the same about the audience that pays to attend a magic show. The only difference, other than class, is that a magic wouldn't bring out an autistic rage from its attendees - as far as I know.