WWAWD tranq

bantadant

Fantastic Man
I never understood people who do drugs that aren't fun but I guess I sort of get wanting to be a braindead zombie if your life sucks and you live in shit and have nobody.
Especially when they're only 17 minutes away from buying a 24k gold dipped rose for a loved one!

1690045535407.png

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Sounds fucked. Could’ve deff been cut with xylazene or some type of cathinone, most people know Caths as Flakka. Those will make you act like an absolute madmad if you shoot a big dose, but theyre uppers not downers and pretty short lived (15 min rush i think and like a 3-4 hr stimulate effect). Ive done apihp a while back and its basically just legal crack cocaine. Even numbs the tongue. Xylazene was huuuge down in middle America/S American/Africa where the poor people will literally 🎶 huff petrol from a can🎶 but it wasnt nearly as prevalent here. Its horse tranq so rly any farmer can get their hands on it so its starting to get big id guess.

Off topic side note: Never pay doctors for the antibiotic penicillin. They sell it at tractor supply as fish antibiotic. Just adjust your dose accordingly! Lol. No script needed
And pay CASH!

I think Jim Florentine or some other degen has a story about taking fish penicillin for Chlamydia

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The tranq shit is especially alarming. We're talking about a customer base that have become so accustomed to FENTANYL, an obscenely powerful (and really not that fun) opioid. And what analogue of FENTANYL you're getting is anyone's guess. It could be some chink analogue that's way more powerful than the regular shit that's very powerful in its own right.

Now that people are used to it they need something stronger, enter xylazine. Every time the opioid epidemic morphs into something worse it makes you pine for the phase that came before it. At least when it was oxies they were real oxies. Now it's all fake. We've been at this for over 20 years and it's only gotten worse and worse.

Everyone is reporting these horrific open sores from tranq use. It's reminiscent of krokodil. But desamorphine, the drug in krokodil, is relatively benign to the body when manufactured in regulated environments. It's when it's being cooked by your local shit head that it becomes impure and you get the horrific visible bones from those vice docs. I'm wondering if the sores from xylazine consumption are from impure manufacturing conditions, unclean conditions while shooting up, or if it's actually a corrosive and horrible drug that fucks your skin up. It's probably a mixture of all three.

Drugs really are over in this country. Outside of the onion fields.

With this new dope, addicts can't function at all, on any level. You cop it, you shoot it, and you instantly go practically comatose for a few hours. You can't even shuffle around, collect scrap, steal shit, eat, smoke cigarettes on the stoop, nothing. You basically fall out wherever you were when you shot it, you wake up (maybe), repeat. Old school H addicts (think Bubbles on "The Wire") stayed "well" enough to roam around, interact with people and etc. But this tranq dope is a whole other thing. So you have these junkies who exclusively "live" right where they cop, on some bombed-out ghetto street. They can't even function well enough to remain out of sight, as they can't even GET out of sight.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
The tranq shit is especially alarming. We're talking about a customer base that have become so accustomed to FENTANYL, an obscenely powerful (and really not that fun) opioid. And what analogue of FENTANYL you're getting is anyone's guess. It could be some chink analogue that's way more powerful than the regular shit that's very powerful in its own right.

Now that people are used to it they need something stronger, enter xylazine. Every time the opioid epidemic morphs into something worse it makes you pine for the phase that came before it. At least when it was oxies they were real oxies. Now it's all fake. We've been at this for over 20 years and it's only gotten worse and worse.

Everyone is reporting these horrific open sores from tranq use. It's reminiscent of krokodil. But desamorphine, the drug in krokodil, is relatively benign to the body when manufactured in regulated environments. It's when it's being cooked by your local shit head that it becomes impure and you get the horrific visible bones from those vice docs. I'm wondering if the sores from xylazine consumption are from impure manufacturing conditions, unclean conditions while shooting up, or if it's actually a corrosive and horrible drug that fucks your skin up. It's probably a mixture of all three.

Drugs really are over in this country. Outside of the onion fields.
If im not mistaken pharma DesoMorphine is benign and actually fairly weak. The lesions and shit are from the leftover phosphorus that are leftover from the Russian home cook method. So they’re basically skin popping phosphorus and poisening their blood for a “codeine like high”.

If im not mistaken pharma DesoMorphine is benign and actually fairly weak. The lesions and shit are from the leftover phosphorus that are leftover from the Russian home cook method. So they’re basically skin popping phosphorus and poisening their blood for a “codeine like high”.
Yes, they're injecting what basically amounts to poisonous slop. It's like those assholes making "meth" in old soda bottles.

Karl_Childers_Blade

I ain't got nothing but them books
At what point does numb just feel like numb and nothing more when there are no visuals or emotions involved? I REALLY liked my solutions of flubromazolam and got to the point of 10+mgs a day for a long time. But after a certain threshold, I can admit it was just devoid of anything at all really. That shit must really scratch some deep down itch.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
At what point does numb just feel like numb and nothing more when there are no visuals or emotions involved? I REALLY liked my solutions of flubromazolam and got to the point of 10+mgs a day for a long time. But after a certain threshold, I can admit it was just devoid of anything at all really. That shit must really scratch some deep down itch.
Literal years just POOF erased. Wacky weird wild shtuff.